General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

51 minutes ago, strawb said:

Right. I’ve ordered a decent  looking but cheap ring to propose to my gf with and then planning on taking her to choose her own ring. 

This is probably the best course of action right?

One particularly vociferous mate thinks I should pick the fucking thing, knowing our lass it would be wrong for the rest of my life. And he can get fucked the eternally single cunt

You buy her a ring and a dildo, that way if she doesn’t like the ring she can go fuck herself.

• Like 1
  • Haha 11

59 minutes ago, strawb said:

Right. I’ve ordered a decent  looking but cheap ring to propose to my gf with and then planning on taking her to choose her own ring. 

One particularly vociferous mate thinks I should pick the fucking thing, knowing our lass it would be wrong for the rest of my life. And he can get fucked the eternally single cunt

Aye, that’s what I did. Though I made sure to get a coloured ring in case she took one look at it, thought it was the real ring and told me to get fucked.

1 hour ago, ewerk said:

Aye, that’s what I did. Though I made sure to get a coloured ring in case she took one look at it, thought it was the real ring and told me to get fucked.

Think they are called black rings nowadays Irish

• Haha 4

13 hours ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

You buy her a ring and a dildo, that way if she doesn’t like the ring she can go fuck herself.

If the missus asks what I've got her for her birthday or Christmas I always say chocolates and a dildo for the same reasons and I always get the look. :lol:

Edited by Howmanheyman
  • Haha 4

24 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

If the missus asks what I've got her for her birthday or Christmas I always say chocolates and a dildo for the same reasons and I always get the look. :lol:

I can't possibly think why. :lol:

• Haha 3

16 hours ago, strawb said:

Similar to what I did, used a family ring to propose, then had a ring made to her taste. 

13 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Similar to what I did, used a family ring to propose, then had a ring made to her taste. 

You commissioned a bespoke ring? How much did that cost? 

50 minutes ago, Renton said:

You commissioned a bespoke ring? How much did that cost? 

Wasn't too bad to be honest. We bought an antique ring with the size and shape sapphire she wanted, used some other stones from family jewellery. So really only paid Jeweller for the metal and the work. Even got mates rates from the Jeweller cos she'd done stuff for Mrs Fish and her family, but it was still a lot.

28 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Wasn't too bad to be honest. We bought an antique ring with the size and shape sapphire she wanted, used some other stones from family jewellery. So really only paid Jeweller for the metal and the work. Even got mates rates from the Jeweller cos she'd done stuff for Mrs Fish and her family, but it was still a lot.

evil-laugh-fish.gif.215e1ecb41248a637bfc6fc1a011f52d.gif

34 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Humble brag.

Which is very on brand for me, so we all got out of this what we expected.

WHERE ARE THE FUCKING GIFS?!

• Like 1