General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

1 hour ago, Dr Gloom said:

a nuclear Holocaust at the hands of our AI overlords isn’t a particularly optimistic take on the future. Hopefully we’ve learned enough from Sci-fi to avoid it 

It wssnt a prediction. And It’s easily avoidable if we regulate was my point. Hope the Russians and Chinese agree like. Be a pisser if we're all wiped out by Chinese AI gone AWOL. 

Day off today. 

Got invited next door for late breakfast at 10:00 am, from our American neighbour, waffles, bacon, maple syrup etc. 

Magnificent. 

Going to a family piss-up this afternoon in Cullercoats. 

There’ll 60 odd of us, all direct family. :lol:

Please ignore any posts by me after 6pm. 

• Haha 4

6 hours ago, strawb said:

Her indoors has decided she wants an outside kitchen type thing (basically a bbq with a worktop and space for a fridge) building.

Ive laid the base so guess what I’m spending my sunny weekend doing. 

Haven’t laid a brick since college, this thing is going to be on the wonk at every angle 

5 hours ago, strawb said:

Wish I was as good as him, I can see this turning into an absolute disaster 

Have you tried giving @Christmas Tree a shout if you're struggling?

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Looks alright to me. I want final shots when you've got the "Cocktails & Dreams" neon light hung up.

It’s mainly for the pizza oven to rest on, so I can continue my quest to be the worlds fattest man

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Looks alright to me. I want final shots when you've got the "Cocktails & Dreams" neon light hung up.

My Brother in Law finished converting his garage into a cinema room yesterday. Looks class. He picked the sign especially for you Gemmill :lol: 

45404C4C-47C2-46DF-9338-B19B04432F2C.thumb.jpeg.51d0f54270997f04ce7b02ac156291e7.jpeg

EA060B6A-9EAB-4EC8-BFA2-3A84A8756512.thumb.jpeg.4ced4699523ab8c2ea108fd3d26b8865.jpeg

• Haha 3

22 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

My Brother in Law finished converting his garage into a cinema room yesterday. Looks class. He picked the sign especially for you Gemmill :lol: 

45404C4C-47C2-46DF-9338-B19B04432F2C.thumb.jpeg.51d0f54270997f04ce7b02ac156291e7.jpeg

EA060B6A-9EAB-4EC8-BFA2-3A84A8756512.thumb.jpeg.4ced4699523ab8c2ea108fd3d26b8865.jpeg

:lol:

Class. Your love of 80s cheese extends to the in-laws, I see. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

:lol:

Class. Your love of 80s cheese extends to the in-laws, I see. 

Did you not get the invite to his wedding then? 

It was bodacious 

vgsw31dmmur21.jpg?auto=webp&s=2f567b6212

• Haha 2

Thought I'd treat the missus to my homemade mojito, I don't usually drink it myself even though it's nice as I'm usually already drinking beer when I make it. Had quite a few cans yesterday doing the BBQ which as usual was a ball ache and has been delivered to the byker skip, (I cut my finger cutting a tomato so in this instance salad wasn't good for me). Anyway, I digress, making her a mojito and I'm not drinking beer so have made one for us both plus the eldest who's just come in and it's going down like pop. I'm off tomorrow so things could get messy. 

IMG_20230604_173123.thumb.jpg.a002dc65e711791c80a5f66f7ff191d5.jpg

• Haha 3

42 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Thought I'd treat the missus to my homemade mojito, I don't usually drink it myself even though it's nice as I'm usually already drinking beer when I make it. Had quite a few cans yesterday doing the BBQ which as usual was a ball ache and has been delivered to the byker skip, (I cut my finger cutting a tomato so in this instance salad wasn't good for me). Anyway, I digress, making her a mojito and I'm not drinking beer so have made one for us both plus the eldest who's just come in and it's going down like pop. I'm off tomorrow so things could get messy. 

Furry shorts & long pants or slippers and socks? 😆

Your Mojito looks banging btw, we’re just about to cook then we’ll be doing margaritas, so stand by :good: 

(don’t ask for “duo margaritas” in Italy and expect a sublime Latin American confection, very recent experience shows that you end up with two shitty pizzas 😬)

Edited by PaddockLad
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

Furry shorts & long pants or slippers and socks? 😆

Your Mojito looks banging btw, we’re just about to cook then we’ll be doing margaritas, so stand by :good: 

(don’t ask for “duo margaritas” in Italy and expect a sublime Latin American confection, very recent experience shows that you end up with two shitty pizzas 😬)

The 'bairn' had trainer socks on plus slippers and had got into something skimpy <_< for the garden after getting back shopping with her younger sister. How I had a part in producing them I don't know? I narrowed the pic down as there's no way I'm having the degenerates on her ogling her. :finger: Anyway, could only manage three mojitos as although nice it's like pop so on second Charlie Chan of kronenbourg. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

Look at the ankles on herConor Mckenna Love GIF by Foil Arms and Hog

• Haha 5

6 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

The 'bairn' had trainer socks on plus slippers and had got into something skimpy <_< for the garden after getting back shopping with her younger sister. How I had a part in producing them I don't know? I narrowed the pic down as there's no way I'm having the degenerates on her ogling her. :finger: Anyway, could only manage three mojitos as although nice it's like pop so on second Charlie Chan of kronenbourg. 

Ogling challenge accepted 

2 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

Too late.

Tim And Eric Flirting GIF

• Haha 4

Doesr anyone really like Mojitos? Really? 

I've been to the motherland of Mojitos, Havana, and just think they are completely meh. Bland as owt. Mind, apparently there's as much evidence for Hemingway being a mojito slurper as there is for Athletic Bilbao being MLFs tbf. Not a fan of tropical cocktails tbh. Sour cocktails and others with a bit of kick are nice though.