General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

dannymeyers1dz.jpg

"What was with the fight with Payette Danny? B) "

"Honestly? He just started hitting me and I was like 'erm yeah what you doing?' " :razz:

Legend :angry: GB international as well :blush:

Just thought the board could do with a Danny Meyers pic tis all :( (and now he signed for Basingstoke he wont be able to give me a wave :blush: )

dannymeyers1dz.jpg

"What was with the fight with Payette Danny?  :( "

"Honestly? He just started hitting me and I was like 'erm yeah what you doing?' "  :angry:

Legend  :blush: GB international as well  :blush:

Just thought the board could do with a Danny Meyers pic tis all  :blush: (and now he signed for Basingstoke he wont be able to give me a wave  B) )

2409[/snapback]

:razz:

dannymeyers1dz.jpg

"Honestly? He just started hitting me and I was like 'erm yeah what you doing?' "  :blush:

Legend  B) GB international as well  :(

Just thought the board could do with a Danny Meyers pic tis all  :blush: (and now he signed for Basingstoke he wont be able to give me a wave  :blush: )

2409[/snapback]

:razz:

2421[/snapback]

Jealously, pure jealousy :blush::angry:

dannymeyers1dz.jpg

"Honestly? He just started hitting me and I was like 'erm yeah what you doing?' "  :razz:

Legend  :angry: GB international as well  :blush:

Just thought the board could do with a Danny Meyers pic tis all  :blush: (and now he signed for Basingstoke he wont be able to give me a wave  B) )

2409[/snapback]

Payette has signed for the toon. :blush:

Erm...I hope you didn't buy the Vogue mag where Danny Meyers stripped did you Brock? Cos I'd be well worried then son...

dannymeyers1dz.jpg

"What was with the fight with Payette Danny?  :blush: "

"Honestly? He just started hitting me and I was like 'erm yeah what you doing?' "  :blush:

Legend  :blush: GB international as well  :(

Just thought the board could do with a Danny Meyers pic tis all  :blush: (and now he signed for Basingstoke he wont be able to give me a wave  :( )

2409[/snapback]

Payette has signed for the toon. B)

Erm...I hope you didn't buy the Vogue mag where Danny Meyers stripped did you Brock? Cos I'd be well worried then son...

2436[/snapback]

I would if I'd known about it :razz:

And there's going to be alot of in-fighting if you've signed the likes of Payette and Angelstad (great bloke, signed my DVD :blush: ) :angry:

And there's going to be alot of in-fighting if you've signed the likes of Payette and Angelstad (great bloke, signed my DVD :angry::razz:

2462[/snapback]

It'll be entertaining if nowt else. Strange team Wilson has put together this year, Payette and Angelstad are officially the two biggest nutters in the league whilst the Czech lads we've brought in have real pedigree, your boy Petricko especially. Having expected us to fight out for the final playoff place, I now think we've got a shout at the league and playoff double. Wilson has wheeled and dealed superbly.

And there's going to be alot of in-fighting if you've signed the likes of Payette and Angelstad (great bloke, signed my DVD :blush::blush:

2462[/snapback]

It'll be entertaining if nowt else. Strange team Wilson has put together this year, Payette and Angelstad are officially the two biggest nutters in the league whilst the Czech lads we've brought in have real pedigree, your boy Petricko especially. Having expected us to fight out for the final playoff place, I now think we've got a shout at the league and playoff double. Wilson has wheeled and dealed superbly.

2479[/snapback]

All depends on what the Devils and Blaze are like. Is Jason (that his name?) Belak is as bad as his bro it could be interesting.

If you ask me, any team needs a Matus, he isn't very good at fighting given his height, and he does seem to get targeted more often that not! B)

Waht surprised me was him signing even after the "look at the score" incident in the Winter Cup final :blush::(

Our new boy Melichar, is meant to be setting the league alight according to Smital (he told us to sign him so we did :angry: )...should be interesting. But that means no Martin Masa this season :razz:

Anyway, I'll be at the EIHL finals in Nottingham again and hopefully I can cheer on Matty (I'll be wearing one of his jerseys oh yes :( )

OK, OK... since it's my first post and all... :razz:

ruud.jpg

2314[/snapback]

Meenzer, I'm very disappointed you posted this picture.

2420[/snapback]

Consider me suitably chastened. :angry:

ruud.jpg

2314[/snapback]

2420[/snapback]

Consider me suitably chastened. :blush:

2552[/snapback]

Will people stop quoting posts like this as it just means the photo keeps re-appearing!!! :angry:

Edited by Papa Lazaru

ruud.jpg

2314[/snapback]

2420[/snapback]

2552[/snapback]

Will people stop quoting posts like this as it just means the photo keeps re-appearing!!! :angry:

2561[/snapback]

At least once we've moved onto the next page it'll go.

ruud.jpg

2314[/snapback]

2420[/snapback]

2552[/snapback]

2561[/snapback]

At least once we've moved onto the next page it'll go.

2568[/snapback]

True. That'll be a great relief.

Let's move onto the next page... Please :blush:

2585[/snapback]

Thats not random.

2586[/snapback]

Neither is that! :razz::angry:

2589[/snapback]

ruud.jpg

is this random?

2585[/snapback]

Thats not random.

2586[/snapback]

Neither is that! :razz::angry:

2589[/snapback]

ruud.jpg

is this random?

2590[/snapback]

I'll need some time to think about that.

2585[/snapback]

Thats not random.

2586[/snapback]

Neither is that! :razz::blush:

2589[/snapback]

ruud.jpg

is this random?

2590[/snapback]

I'll need some time to think about that.

2598[/snapback]

You don't mean think in the "Jimbo" sense of the word do you? :angry:

stop quoting that fucking picture, gods knows what the lads who sit behind me are thinking as they see me scroll past that picture every few minutes  :razz:

2609[/snapback]

I dunno, maybe they think its the real reason for Alex Ferguson falling out with keane...

stop quoting that fucking picture, gods knows what the lads who sit behind me are thinking as they see me scroll past that picture every few minutes  :razz:

2609[/snapback]

Let me get this right, you want us to stop quoting this picture?

ruud.jpg