General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

about 230 to get the car through the MOT. :( Something about brake pipes.

turns out it needed another part, plus i forgot about the cost of the mot and service and vat.

346. :razz:

That alone is worth more than my last two cars put together :cry:

You must have a shite car then. :(

about 230 to get the car through the MOT. :( Something about brake pipes.

turns out it needed another part, plus i forgot about the cost of the mot and service and vat.

346. :razz:

That alone is worth more than my last two cars put together :cry:

You must have a shite car then. :(

I HAD two shite cars, both N reg corsas :secret:

Dont even have a car now though....

Here's my quandry...If a lesbian couple you were fairly good friends with and had known for a few years told you (and no one else yet) that they were trying to have a baby...would you smile and show your support (like I did) or would you have been honest and explained to them politely that you didnt agree with it? (like I think I should have) :cry:

Chilli mayo? That can't possibly be allowed.

Home brew I'm guessing....

Depending on how literally you mean that, I may withdraw his invite to our bring-a-bottle housewarming. :cry:

:(

Nothing wrong with Chilli mayo.

as an update, my shits are more solid today and they're passing through the doors with relative ease. Paperwork is a lot less troublesome too.

Here's my quandry...If a lesbian couple you were fairly good friends with and had known for a few years told you (and no one else yet) that they were trying to have a baby...would you smile and show your support (like I did) or would you have been honest and explained to them politely that you didnt agree with it? (like I think I should have) :(

Get over it, offer them hubby's services and then join in and experience how the other half live! Hubby will never forget a b/day or anniversary again. :cry:

Winners all round.

By the way Robbie Fowler just scored for North Queensland!

And the Carriage works want 9k a day for bay 17! Fooking hell!!!

Here's my quandry...If a lesbian couple you were fairly good friends with and had known for a few years told you (and no one else yet) that they were trying to have a baby...would you smile and show your support (like I did) or would you have been honest and explained to them politely that you didnt agree with it? (like I think I should have) :cry:

For me it would all depend on how sexy they are.

It's a difficult one and I've had to think long and hard about it to look for an answer. So, what is your bra size?

I remember going round to a lads house when I was at school and he had 2 mams. One looked like Harry Knowles and the other like a short Susan Boyle.

*shudder*

Rather have two mums that two dads like.

Even if one of your dads was Greg Evigan?

Bloody hell, I watched that regularly and all. :lol:

As did I, not sure why!

But i can't hear his name, without thinking of the Lee and Herring "When insects attack" stuff, with voice over by Greg "I made this!" Evigan!

Woke up to find green stuff all over my undercrackers.

Thought I must have had some mushy peas last night.

Just been to the bog though, and it's all over one of the towels. Very sore throat too. I must have chunderered.

:lol:

Woke up to find green stuff all over my undercrackers.

Thought I must have had some mushy peas last night.

Just been to the bog though, and it's all over one of the towels. Very sore throat too. I must have chunderered.

:blush:

Nice visual. Thanks for that . :lol: