General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Hullo Snakey. Long time no chat. All well? :icon_lol:

Fantabulous, old bean. Just back off a particularly good holiday. Not to mention my first game of the season last night ending in a victory :icon_lol:

Hope you're all fine and dandy?

Yessir. Just moved into a new flat so things are gradually returning to normal. The future-mother-in-law is visiting this weekend ;) but otherwise nothing too much to report. :cry:

Mags and Mr Bass here today. Nice ;)

It's a great drying day for the washing btw.

Mr. Hips sir!!!!!! Nice to see you again. NOT a great day to hang out washing here- absolutely FREEZING!

Mags and Mr Bass here today. Nice :icon_lol:

It's a great drying day for the washing btw.

Mr. Hips sir!!!!!! Nice to see you again. NOT a great day to hang out washing here- absolutely FREEZING!

Mmmmm, cold days and chicks - just what male eyes were made for :cry::icon_lol:;)

I'm brewing a healthy work-poo. Really looking forward to settling on the bog, playing a game or two on the phone, checking facebook and twitter... oh aye, I'm in for the long haul

I'm brewing a healthy work-poo. Really looking forward to settling on the bog, playing a game or two on the phone, checking facebook and twitter... oh aye, I'm in for the long haul

Can never understand why anyone would want to spend any more time than needed in the works shitters like.

Can never understand why anyone would want to spend any more time than needed in the works shitters like.

Ours is quite nice to be fair. Decent size, very clean, soft toilet tissue, paper and driers for your hands, decent quality liquid soap, well lit, the hint of lavender in the air... honestly if I could work from there, I would.

Ours is quite nice to be fair. Decent size, very clean, soft toilet tissue, paper and driers for your hands, decent quality liquid soap, well lit, the hint of lavender in the air... honestly if I could work from there, I would.

Just drill a hole in the cubicle wall and you're in business. ;)

It's sad to say but there are no real hotties at work. Not even those girls that seem respectable because you see them everyday and you forget that outside the office you wouldn't look twice at them

Proper sausage fest.

The closest thing to a distraction is the lass that works in the Bentley Garage reception across the road and to be honest she's all right at a distance, but I've not idea if she's anything special up close and personal like.

any charity shop'll sort you out neeeeee bother.

They're also great for canes.

it's because the old people who've died don't need them any more y'see.

Boss brought in doughnuts... either he got laid or we're getting laid off... :cry:

maybe he just wants to lay you! Did he save you the chocolate covered one?

;)

Aye, someone else recommended that. Was hoping to get one online, but I went on ebay and they're all £90+ ;)

I'll pop into the Scope on Saturday.

Aye, someone else recommended that. Was hoping to get one online, but I went on ebay and they're all £90+ ;)

Be nice to soccermom as you pass, maybe give him the 46p he's been grifting after for 6 months, that special brew isn't going to buy itself.

Be nice to soccermom as you pass, maybe give him the 46p he's been grifting after for 6 months, that special brew isn't going to buy itself.

Bless you my son :cry:

Up early as the women has a flight to catch which will leave me with two weeks of looking after myself. :cry:

That could be :icon_lol:

But it could also be :icon_lol:

Embrace the moment.

Who is going to make tea though? ;)

Up early as the women has a flight to catch which will leave me with two weeks of looking after myself. :cry:

Embrace the moment.

Doritos and chocolate digestives.

Embrace the moment.

Doritos and chocolate digestives.

Its all right, got her to take me shopping last night....

Might head back to see my mum at the weekend... :icon_lol: