General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Loved this article, thought I would share

http://www.sabotagetimes.com/travel/why-i-hate-dalston/

Sounds like a jealous fucker....like the bird who just dumped him lives there and hangs out with the people he's being disparaging about.....

I worked there when Princess Di went into the tunnel in Paris and didnt come back...between there and Hoxton, de Beavoir Town estate, which is easily the scariest place I'd ever been to up till then. So the gentrification by arty fuckers of the A10 has moved on from Hoxton to Dalston....Stoke Newington is next, but I think they'll struggle to drive the Turks out..bit like Lawrence of Arabia :(

Now that the East London Line/Overground is back, Dalston is on a direct line from here. I've not been tempted yet. Mind, anything that takes people away from Shoreditch is fine by me, at least the latter's got some decent pubs when they're not full of wankers.

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
Re your mate Stevie, i would advise him to refuse to speak to the Dad and keep his dignity as a man. Sounds like the sister's are interfering cows and its got fuck all to do with them. If this lass loves him, then they should sort it out between them and at the age of 32, it does not require any intervention from the family.

Catholics Chez. I get the impression if she wasn't such a good shag he'd be out of there. It's disgusting really.

Just thought I would be clever and try and sync our lasses Iphone as she never ever does it. :blush:

Ive wiped everything, Contacts, Music, Messages, photos and the only back-up showing is mine. :icon_lol:

Shes about six feet away, blissfully unaware. :blush:

To own up now or let her discover the truth while I run an errand. :lol:

Take the baby and run, run, run!

You yer Kernt!

While the baby was in hospital I was giving him lots of cuddles and singing to him various nursery ryhmes traaa, la laaa, la laaa, la laaaaaa.......

Fucking ended up on several occasions transforming into Tolololo!!!!!!!!! which he loved. :lol:

Stevie I saw you mention catholics and I knew something was up. I scrolled back and read the story about your mate and my suspicions were quickly affirmed. What he needs to do, this mate of yours, is tell his lass, "either your family pipes the fuck down or we're done." None of this family intervention bullshit, no one can order a grown man around like that, who do they think they are? She is way out of line telling her folks like that and she sounds like an idiot. She must be seriously attractive or have this bloke whipped to have him put up with any of this crap, it's not worth it. He should say to her, "Forget this family meeting, you come round to mine and we'll have a chat." She comes round and he needs to get a tshirt like this:

4654TSB.jpg

And when she comes in the front door he can throw a bible on the ground and spit and stamp on it, set it on fire and smash it with a fucking stick. 'HOW ABOUT THAT YOU SILLY CUINT? I'M A GROWN FUCKING MAN AND I'LL SNORT WHAT I WANT YOIU PIOUS WITCH." Then he can run round and tear the wallpaper off the ceiling and projectile vomit all over the place and smash the windows, anything really just to get this woman in line and stop acting out like we're still in Victorian britain.

I've never done coke myself and I wouldn't care to, it's become a cliche and a cunt's game, the best you could hope for would be 30% purity; I'm just not interested in snorting some crap and having to deal with the scum you buy drugs from for a shitty high. I just watched a doc on Pablo Escobar as well and I would not want to fund some amoral killing -machine like that bloke. Having said that, a couple of lines once every while is no reason to pull this kind of stunt; it is none of her business and to say it might end the relationship is ridiculous. It does not bode well, get rid imo.

A mackem lass, a geordie lass and a west indian lass all give birth at the same time. But nurse gets them all mixed up. so to sort it out she gets all the fathers to chose their own baby. Geordie father is up first. after long deliberations he choses the little black baby. the nurse argues with him that this baby cannot possibly be theirs. He replies "pet, one of the other two is a fucking mackem, its just not worth the fucking risk

Stevie I saw you mention catholics and I knew something was up. I scrolled back and read the story about your mate and my suspicions were quickly affirmed. What he needs to do, this mate of yours, is tell his lass, "either your family pipes the fuck down or we're done." None of this family intervention bullshit, no one can order a grown man around like that, who do they think they are? She is way out of line telling her folks like that and she sounds like an idiot. She must be seriously attractive or have this bloke whipped to have him put up with any of this crap, it's not worth it. He should say to her, "Forget this family meeting, you come round to mine and we'll have a chat." She comes round and he needs to get a tshirt like this:

4654TSB.jpg

And when she comes in the front door he can throw a bible on the ground and spit and stamp on it, set it on fire and smash it with a fucking stick. 'HOW ABOUT THAT YOU SILLY CUINT? I'M A GROWN FUCKING MAN AND I'LL SNORT WHAT I WANT YOIU PIOUS WITCH." Then he can run round and tear the wallpaper off the ceiling and projectile vomit all over the place and smash the windows, anything really just to get this woman in line and stop acting out like we're still in Victorian britain.

I've never done coke myself and I wouldn't care to, it's become a cliche and a cunt's game, the best you could hope for would be 30% purity; I'm just not interested in snorting some crap and having to deal with the scum you buy drugs from for a shitty high. I just watched a doc on Pablo Escobar as well and I would not want to fund some amoral killing -machine like that bloke. Having said that, a couple of lines once every while is no reason to pull this kind of stunt; it is none of her business and to say it might end the relationship is ridiculous. It does not bode well, get rid imo.

This T-Shirt would be better.

jesus_is_a_cunt_tshirt.jpg

4654TSB.jpg

Either that or go to the family meeting and spider-walk up to the front door and into the house.

spider-walk-scene.jpg

Eurgh, having Double Glazing put in. Not only did the fuckers turn up an hour early (grossly interrupting my hangover recovery time) but the house is now in complete disarray - freezing cold - and they are noisy bastards to boot :lol:

Apologies.

I am just about to go out for my usual, weekly, teatime, 3 Kronnenburgs.

Having had very little kip for 4 days, I am expecting my rock solid alcohol tolerance to be fragile, resulting in stupid, even argumentative posts, later this evening.

Apologies in advance (IF they're undeserved).

Can't be doing with this cold weather no longer

can't wait for the summer nights in a beer garden somewhere

Agreed, properly sick of it now, still a good few weeks left aswell.

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

What a bizare day. Working for a London company, it's like having the FBI on your case sometimes, more politics than Westminster. Cloak and dagger city, interesting crack though ;) and I'll have a smile as wide as Julian Clary getting bummed off Dion Dublin very soon :lol:

This seems the right thread to annoy you with this! :lol:

An acquaintance of mine won an iPad 16 GB in some contest last week, but he won't use it (in fact he barely knows what an iPad is) so he decided to sell it on eBay or put some ads somewhere else.. I reckon he'd sell it full price (here in Italy it's 499 €) since it's brand new. He wasn't explicit on that but made me that impression. So I told him that I'd be interested in the deal and asked him how much he'd make me pay. He went like :huh: and replied "make me an offer, I'll evaluate it and decide". Needless to say, I wouldn't pay full price, even though it's new, otherwise I'd just step in some shop and buy it. And btw, the newer versions are due next month (so I read). We both want to make a bargain, but I don't feel like haggling with him. So I took some hours to think about it and now I'm due to make an offer. I don't wanna offend him with a low offer, but I'd keep myself below 400€. What would you do if you were me? What would I do if I were you? Do I really need an iPad? Wouldn't a fancy jacket be a better deal for that amount of money? I'm full of doubts.. :angry:

Edited by Fry

This seems the right thread to annoy you with this! :lol:

An acquaintance of mine won an iPad 16 GB in some contest last week, but he won't use it (in fact he barely knows what an iPad is) so he decided to sell it on eBay or put some ads somewhere else.. I reckon he'd sell it full price (here in Italy it's 499 €) since it's brand new. He wasn't explicit on that but made me that impression. So I told him that I'd be interested in the deal and asked him how much he'd make me pay. He went like :huh: and replied "make me an offer, I'll evaluate it and decide". Needless to say, I wouldn't pay full price, even though it's new, otherwise I'd just step in some shop and buy it. And btw, the newer versions are due next month (so I read). We both want to make a bargain, but I don't feel like haggling with him. So I took some hours to think about it and now I'm due to make an offer. I don't wanna offend him with a low offer, but I'd keep myself below 400€. What would you do if you were me? What would I do if I were you? Do I really need an iPad? Wouldn't a fancy jacket be a better deal for that amount of money? I'm full of doubts.. :angry:

Stop trying to sell us ipads.

This seems the right thread to annoy you with this!

An acquaintance of mine won an iPad 16 GB in some contest last week, but he won't use it (in fact he barely knows what an iPad is) so he decided to sell it on eBay or put some ads somewhere else.. I reckon he'd sell it full price (here in Italy it's 499 €) since it's brand new. He wasn't explicit on that but made me that impression. So I told him that I'd be interested in the deal and asked him how much he'd make me pay. He went like and replied "make me an offer, I'll evaluate it and decide". Needless to say, I wouldn't pay full price, even though it's new, otherwise I'd just step in some shop and buy it. And btw, the newer versions are due next month (so I read). We both want to make a bargain, but I don't feel like haggling with him. So I took some hours to think about it and now I'm due to make an offer. I don't wanna offend him with a low offer, but I'd keep myself below 400€. What would you do if you were me? What would I do if I were you? Do I really need an iPad? Wouldn't a fancy jacket be be a better deal for that amount of money? I'm full of doubts..

Can the mods please keep a close look on this guy. He's only made 4 posts and hes trying to shift Ipads. This dude sounds a bit shifty to me.