General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Thank you for all your advices! I'll make good use of em! :lol:

I really need to say, though, that Tom's suggestion is the winner for me, at least he gave me the currency for the jacket. :huh:

In all honesty if you want an iPad I would wait two or three months because apple have a cruel habit or releasing a brand new version at the same time you just get the current model.

It happened when I bought my first iPod, I thought I had the best thing going and then literally two days later they released the new range.

In all honesty if you want an iPad I would wait two or three months because apple have a cruel habit or releasing a brand new version at the same time you just get the current model.

It happened when I bought my first iPod, I thought I had the best thing going and then literally two days later they released the new range.

Yep, you're absolutely right... If the new iPads were selling tomorrow, we'd still have no clue, thanks to Apple policy on new products. :huh: Furthermore, this pad lacks a webcam, no videocalls, imho this is a dealbreaker for such a device... But then again... if I get a 100€ discount... :lol:

You have chosen to ignore all posts from: toughguymick@hotmail.co.uk.

I thought me English was that bad you didn't need to ignore me!!! Must be doing something right if big babys cant see me post!!!

:lol: "big babys".

Mick, when are you going to answer accusations that you're full of shit about your comedy career?

You didn't write for John Bishop, you don't know Franky Boyle's writing partner

You don't work on the ships

In fact, I'd be willing to bet you cannot produce evidence that you've performed a ten minute stand-up set on stage in front of a paying audience. £20? Paypal?

Toughguy is a fake account, maybe Stevie

Fucking amusing if Stevie set up an account to make Scousers look like mongs.

If that is the case I expect a midlands one to follow, with each post typed in that awful accent.

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
Toughguy is a fake account, maybe Stevie

Fucking amusing if Stevie set up an account to make Scousers look like mongs.

If that is the case I expect a midlands one to follow, with each post typed in that awful accent.

I'm fucking insulted you think that I couldn't do a better job than that. I wouldn't waste my time, anyone that makes fake accounts and is over the age of 18 has to look at themselves and think sort your life out son.

Here regarding something only a tiny bit more interesting. Is Bravo dead? :lol: if it is. It's just not there on Virgin Media anymore, where the fuck is it?

Edited by You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
Aye, Bravo finished around new year's.

Well that's shit :lol: no more Danny Dyer making a mug of himself. Actually gutted.