General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Good luck, I hope you best man does his job and you wake tomorrow sunning yourself tied to a police barrier near Fukushima

You've got to remember, this Stag-Do isn't actually about you. It's the only excuse to act like dicks anybody has had in years.

Make yourself many many friends by stating at the beginning you'll be taking zero photographs; what goes on tour stays on tour.

I don't care what anyone says, Newcastle has better every day things like chippies than London. The other night I had THE worst fish and chips ever and got charged £7.50 off some total Turkish mug for the pleasure. Chinese take away the same, Indians, yee name it. Even the metro is better than the tube imo.

Even the metro is better than the tube imo.

I had to get the tube the other day to a couple of interviews - thankfully only 2 or 3 stop jobs but even in March/at the end of winter I noticed it had started to stink.

Even the metro is better than the tube imo.

I had to get the tube the other day to a couple of interviews - thankfully only 2 or 3 stop jobs but even in March/at the end of winter I noticed it had started to stink.

I hate the tube like. Had me laptop in a shoulder bag ran on as the doors were shutting, but me bag caught in the door and it wouldnt shut I was shitting myself, some good lad outside the door pushed it in. Must be a scary place for old people the tube like. You ever been in that One City Road sports bar? Absolutely rammed the night of the Arsenal game, 30 mins to get served, it feels like the whole world supports Arsenal in London like. I reckon you could combine the supports of West Ham, Chelsea and Spurs and it still wouldn't be as many as Arsenal.

Went through the new Tyne tunnel. Nice and straight.

Afraid of getting wedged in tight corners, like?

The first time I drove through the Tyne Tunnel heading north I nearly shat myself, winding back up with oncoming HGVs coming straight at you.

Been out and about in my mates car, had a run and a bath now its time for bed.

Oh to be young again! Make the most of it petal - before long you'll be putting the bairn to bed, pouring a glass of wine and listening to Night Owls. Welcome to my world :lol:

Don't knock night owls i'm a big fan :icon_lol:

I've worked 8-5 all week I think I deserve a bit relax, back to work tomorrow, and by work I do mean sitting on my arse browsing the internet most the day.

Knock it? I listen to it every night without fail :lol: Eleanor and Bernadette on at the moment :icon_lol:

Don't knock night owls i'm a big fan :lol:

I've worked 8-5 all week I think I deserve a bit relax, back to work tomorrow, and by work I do mean sitting on my arse browsing the internet most the day.

The definition of a modern job. If you look at the day time posters on here maybe 40 of them do just that. I'm no different.

Went through the new Tyne tunnel. Nice and straight.

Afraid of getting wedged in tight corners, like?

The first time I drove through the Tyne Tunnel heading north I nearly shat myself, winding back up with oncoming HGVs coming straight at you.

Exactly, not nice. Now its straight. :lol: