General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Just been asked to put a proposal in to change the lightbulbs on the High Level Bridge. :(

Sitting on the terrace at The Bridge right now, working out how to do it best

I lurve my job :jesuswept:

Give me a cut and you can stand on top of my High Roof Taxi while I park up with the hazzards on. Jobs a good un.

It's nothing. I had it set as an image months ago and a couple of people whinged about it. Instead of just getting me to change it, powermad tom disabled my signature.

You need to get on the salads, love. Don't want that baby coming out sideways do you?!

In other news I was Messi at indoor, always am :(

im not fat even though i eat lots of takeaways and stuff.

Not being fat doesn't mean you are getting all the nutriants you need :jesuswept:

You need to get on the salads, love. Don't want that baby coming out sideways do you?!

In other news I was Messi at indoor, always am :(

im not fat even though i eat lots of takeaways and stuff.

Not being fat doesn't mean you are getting all the nutriants you need :jesuswept:

i dont really care much tbh.

This board has seen some wronguns down the years. I seriously believe the two biggest wronguns of all joined this forum in February. I'll let you speculate who I think the other one is... in my opinion of course. You become a bit of a cynic at a certain age.

If you imagine like a monkey, in the monkey world being the intelligence of Steven Hawkings comparatively speaking. Could turn a microwave on, could play pontoon, could abuse Robbie Savage by pissing at the telly when he's on. That would be an intelligent monkey. Now at the other end of the scale, you could have the monkey equivalent of DEADMAN. Shits in its food by accident, offers tigers on for a fight, a genuinely dense monkey. Well even this fuckin monkey could see that most of you have been had here :jesuswept:

Some 15 year old lass comes from no where, telling everyone she's pregnant, putting a pic up of a lass who doesn't even look 15, acting ridiculously dense. Anyone who doesn't even entertain the idea that it's a fake ID, is thick as fuck. Whoever has made this ID up is almost as big a wrongun as paulwyn42nufc in my opinion. My theory was it was the police trying to catch him out after a tip off.

If you imagine like a monkey, in the monkey world being the intelligence of Steven Hawkings comparatively speaking. Could turn a microwave on, could play pontoon, could abuse Robbie Savage by pissing at the telly when he's on. That would be an intelligent monkey. Now at the other end of the scale, you could have the monkey equivalent of DEADMAN. Shits in its food by accident, offers tigers on for a fight, a genuinely dense monkey. Well even this fuckin monkey could see that most of you have been had here :(

Some 15 year old lass comes from no where, telling everyone she's pregnant, putting a pic up of a lass who doesn't even look 15, acting ridiculously dense. Anyone who doesn't even entertain the idea that it's a fake ID, is thick as fuck. Whoever has made this ID up is almost as big a wrongun as paulwyn42nufc in my opinion. My theory was it was the police trying to catch him out after a tip off.

That whole paragraph man, brilliant , but the line

"offers tigers on for a fight, a genuinely dense monkey"

That is comedic genius.

:jesuswept:

If you imagine like a monkey, in the monkey world being the intelligence of Steven Hawkings comparatively speaking. Could turn a microwave on, could play pontoon, could abuse Robbie Savage by pissing at the telly when he's on. That would be an intelligent monkey. Now at the other end of the scale, you could have the monkey equivalent of DEADMAN. Shits in its food by accident, offers tigers on for a fight, a genuinely dense monkey. Well even this fuckin monkey could see that most of you have been had here :(

That whole paragraph man, brilliant , but the line

"offers tigers on for a fight, a genuinely dense monkey"

That is comedic genius.

:jesuswept:

Do you think I have a point? Why would some charva lass 15 year old sign up from Heaton telling everyone they're pregnant, then just posting random pish? I can see through wronguns, and this is some type of wierdo, all very, very wrong. Bet they're using a proxy hider to hide their IP. Like I say not quite as big a wrong as Paulwyn42uk but up there. Think it's pretty sick myself. Especially as it's probably some random teenage lass who's pic is up there. Very, very wrong. I don't want to post on a board where wierdo's prosper, can't believe no one has even questioned it.

Another thing this is a more skillful wrongun the Paulwyn was. If this was hormonal pregnant 15 year old lass, the first thing she'd do would be read this thread and bite like fuck, completely ignored it despite reading it for a few minutes. Like I say I can sniff them out, I should be a detective absolutely no doubt about it.

Edited by McFaul

You may be right Stevie, alternatively, a 15yr old charva lass might sign up and post pish because they are 15 yr old charvas.

There's also the possibility I might be a 70 yr old brummie Grandma.