General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

probably worth of a thread of it's own but what is the crack with lasses in pub, the amount of times you talking to someone and you get the old "i'd stay clear of her, she's only 15/16"

yet if you did you out, you'd be the fucker in trouble

Hang on, am I sensing there may be a problem going out with a younger lass?? :o

8904[/snapback]

Not like that'd stop you anyways. And before you start- yes I do prefer younger men- but I draw the line well before teens..always have done. ;)

8904[/snapback]

Not like that'd stop you anyways. And before you start- yes I do prefer younger men- but I draw the line well before teens..always have done. :(

8946[/snapback]

you be suited to someone in there mid twenties ;)

8904[/snapback]

Not like that'd stop you anyways. And before you start- yes I do prefer younger men- but I draw the line well before teens..always have done. :(

8946[/snapback]

you be suited to someone in there mid twenties ;)

8949[/snapback]

LOL- nah- am well suited with someone right now just a year or so younger than me. :(

did you know you can hypnotise a chicken by running your finger between it's eyes down it's beak in a straight line. They just stand there totally fixated on that point ahead of their beak...

I want to get like thrity of the chickens "aim" them all at a sleeping mates bed, so that when he wakes.. he's got a room full of chickens... all staring at him.... and One at the foot of his bed in a mini Hitler outfit...

does that make me twisted or just bored?

8600[/snapback]

Hmm... I'm just about to go and feed the chickens with mum. You really shouldn't give me ideas!!

Except, I'm scared of them. Well.. some of them. Mainly "Sir Bobby", the big black and white cockerel (I've trained my parents well.. when we got him last year, they named him that, not me!).... he's big and evil and I wouldn't dare try to hypnotise him.

Although, if I did do that.. he'd stop chasing poor old Roy (our likkle cockerel) around as much....

But, Mr Fish, if you wanna go ahead with your chicken-hitler plan, and need some chickens, i'll lend you some.

Does it work with ducks too??

A darling heathen derives perverse satisfaction from the greedily strawberry-blonde haunch. A clodhopper slithering by a gonad is abstruse.

8974[/snapback]

Thats only true if the yellow frog has eaten from the holy banana tree though, surely?

A darling heathen derives perverse satisfaction from the greedily strawberry-blonde haunch. A clodhopper slithering by a gonad is abstruse.

8974[/snapback]

Thats only true if the yellow frog has eaten from the holy banana tree though, surely?

9031[/snapback]

The ostensibly sheepish eraserhead has a change of heart about a menage a trois.

Welcome back Cam- us girls need all the help we can get keeping the guys under control here. Some of the macho-isms are a bit wearing. :drinks:

Listen wallet- when you can afford to keep me in the manner I am accustomed to then I'll make your bloody pie- til then keep your gob shut.

Edited by Mags

Hang on, am I sensing there may be a problem going out with a younger lass?? :drinks:

8904[/snapback]

8946[/snapback]

Ahh, but you're already a lot older than me, so you've got to look at the age difference here :P

Bout time someone sorted the germans out. :drinks:

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/08082005/323/germ...n-loungers.html

German lawyer sides with Britons in timeless row over sun loungers

LONDON (AFP) - A lawyer in Cologne has sprung to the defence of British holidaymakers fed up with Germans using towels to bag all the best sun loungers at European resorts.

"A British tourist would be quite within their legal rights to ignore the reservation implied by the towels if there is nobody there," Ralf Hocker, 34, told Monday's The Guardian newspaper.

In a book titled "The New Dictionary of Popular Legal Errors" -- based on a study of laws in Spain and Germany -- Hocker also says that bar-goers who leave coats on chairs, and pedestrians who try to claim parking spots for yet-to-arrive cars, are also on shaky legal ground.

"The towel things is not such a big deal in Germany, but I have to say that the stereotype is true -- German people do reserve all the loungers," Hocker said, upholding a timeless bit of British holiday folklore.

"It's also worth saying that it also infuriates some German people."

What Does That Spell?

A truck hit a car at an intersection in Ann Arbor, Michigan. The force of the collision forced the struck car into another car, which hit another car. The instigating truck driver just drove off. But he was apprehended with the help of a visiting squad of high school cheerleaders who had happened by the accident on their way from nearby Ypsilanti to the Universal Cheerleaders Association camp. The team coach ran after the truck long enough to note the license plate numbers and letters and told her girls to remember them. Kimmie Ostrowski, a senior captain, said she knew they wouldn't be able to remember all those numbers, but "we were saying it over and over, and then it just turned into a big cheer since we kept repeating it." (USA Today)