General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

what is wrong with people?? :lol::razz: Can't she see she looks like a circus freak? Honestly :death:

Show them chebs and they are anyones TR ...tsk :huh:

I s'pose Gina, but hey my hubby likes Big Breasts but not false over inflated balloons!!

what is wrong with people?? :lol::death: Can't she see she looks like a circus freak? Honestly :huh:

Show them chebs and they are anyones TR ...tsk :icon_lol:

I s'pose Gina, but hey my hubby likes Big Breasts but not false over inflated balloons!!

They are young , they will learn :razz:

what is wrong with people?? :lol::icon_lol: Can't she see she looks like a circus freak? Honestly :icon_lol:

Show them chebs and they are anyones TR ...tsk :rolleyes:

They are young , they will learn :death:

:huh: I hope so.

It amazes me how that woman had enough skin to stretch so far though :razz:

what is wrong with people?? :lol::razz: Can't she see she looks like a circus freak? Honestly :death:

Show them chebs and they are anyones TR ...tsk :huh:

To be fair, that's pretty much what me and Stevie have said. Don't be tarring us all with the same brush, woman!

what is wrong with people?? :lol::death: Can't she see she looks like a circus freak? Honestly :huh:

To be fair, that's pretty much what me and Stevie have said. Don't be tarring us all with the same brush, woman!

Yes you are excused, but like Gina said....you are older and wiser :razz:

what is wrong with people?? :lol::huh: Can't she see she looks like a circus freak? Honestly :icon_lol:

:death:

what is wrong with people?? :lol::huh: Can't she see she looks like a circus freak? Honestly :icon_lol:

Again, TR, you have a point. I think with age comes an appreciation of feminine curves & pliant flesh rather than rock-hard gym bunnies. :death:

http://m.guardian.co.uk/media/2011/may/11/...mp;type=article

It'll probably be Big Brother with drugs cos of the people that they're likely to get on it, but itll probably he worth watching.

Could just set up a webcam in madonthecocks back room, would save them a lot of money, and probably save madonthecocks some money too if they're supplying.

FECKING BASTARDING PATTERNED WALLPAPERS!

WHICH TWAT CAME UP WITH THAT IDEA!

ON A TWATTING ARSEHOLE CHIMNEY BREAST…

AAAARGH!!!!

:death::angry::huh::angry::icon_lol::angry::icon_lol::angry:

:lol:

Just draw another huge cock and balls and have done with it!

ps. Hubby found out many years ago that no matter how clever he is at maths and science or building race cars and engines and all that, he is absolutely useless at hanging wallpaper :razz: His one and only attempt ended up with it all on the floor in screwed up heaps and the one roll he did hang fell down later!!!!

I reckon you're right there Dr :lol: Imo men prefer a curvy woman more than those model types who are all boney!

Definitely, I prefer someone who is overweight than too thin. Never ever found stick thin women attractive, with cheek bones hitting you in the face, just makes me think of refugee camps in the war.

I reckon you're right there Dr :lol: Imo men prefer a curvy woman more than those model types who are all boney!

Definitely, I prefer someone who is overweight than too thin. Never ever found stick thin women attractive, with cheek bones hitting you in the face, just makes me think of refugee camps in the war.

It seems to be the 'fashion' lately though.

Well its not my fashion. If I was LM or MF's age my ideal woman would be Nigella Lawson.

I reckon you're right there Dr :death: Imo men prefer a curvy woman more than those model types who are all boney!

Well its not my fashion. If I was LM or MF's age my ideal woman would be Nigella Lawson.

She is absolutely gorgeous and I think she's 50 isn't she?!! :razz:

Its all about confidence I think, she's happy in her own skin and is happy with her looks. She just oozes sex appeal. If I was that way inclined, I'd go for her too :lol: