General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

The Deadman Question.

Since his arrival there have been various theories as to whether this is an alias of another poster, someone on the wum or a real person.

Originally I thought he was a wum but had lately accepted that he might be a genuine character.

Now there is a video in the youtube section where someone is saying that is Deadman. The person in that video seems a million miles away from the posting style of Deadman. (Trying to be very careful here).

Can someone just clear this up. Is he real, is that him on you tube, has it all been a hoax.????

The Deadman Question.

Since his arrival there have been various theories as to whether this is an alias of another poster, someone on the wum or a real person.

Originally I thought he was a wum but had lately accepted that he might be a genuine character.

Now there is a video in the youtube section where someone is saying that is Deadman. The person in that video seems a million miles away from the posting style of Deadman. (Trying to be very careful here).

Can someone just clear this up. Is he real, is that him on you tube, has it all been a hoax.????

If he posts a video of himself waving a cheeseburger at you, whilst holding up a sign with " CT = Cunterhead" will you believe it?

Over to you Deadman.

The Deadman Question.

If he posts a video of himself waving a cheeseburger at you, whilst holding up a sign with " CT = Cunterhead" will you believe it?

Over to you Deadman.

You'll have to wait. He's currently running a wire from the local step-down transformer (150 metres) to his pc.

Just had a lovely stroll along the quayside market. Parked on the Gateshead side and wandered across the bridge.

Must say really impressed since I havent been to the market there for 20 odd years. Nice change for A Sunday morning.

Quite fancy doing one of those three hour cruises to the sea and back. Always fancied seeing landmarks from the river.

Quite fancy doing one of those three hour cruises to the sea and back. Always fancied seeing landmarks from the river.

I went on one of them a few years back - Quay to Sea, it was called. Really nice. :D

Went on one with work when the Tall Ships race was on in 96 - fucking loved it.

Been on a training course for the last couple of days and it reminded me how much I hate the tube and most of all tourists in London.

Nice day yesterday so the tube fucking stank - I think they should introduce random carriage hosings by the fire brigade just to teach half of these fuckers what water is. I also failed to get on 4 or 5 tubes in the first place - I think they need to get those fuckers from Japan with cattle prods to get people to move so you can get on.

Then had to walk down Regent St (in the words of the song) which meant wading through armies of zombies masquerading as tourists - especially outside Hamleys - pity they don't sell real Uzis or I'd have been tempted.

Back to relative normality tomorrow.

Two cows have been stolen from the set of Brad Pitt's latest film 'World War Z'

The pair of fake fibreglass cows were taken by thieves from a field at the Grangemouth oil refinery in Falkirk, Scotland, where scenes for the zombie movie are being shot.

The crooks managed to make off with the false animals despite a security guard being on duty at the time.

One resident, who lives near the set site, told the Daily Mirror newspaper: "These cows don't really look much like real animals, so we have been wondering how they might be used. They look like concrete but they're made out of fibreglass and are not as heavy as they look."

Brad is also shooting a number of sequences for the film in Glasgow and he and his partner Angelina Jolie and their six children - Maddox, 10, Pax, seven, Shiloh, five, Zahara, six, and three-year-old twins Vivienne and Knox - will be staying in a 16th century mansion while they are in Scotland.

The lavish property is located in the Ayrshire hills and boasts a 10-acre garden where horses and pheasants roam freely and a lake where the family can go trout fishing.

In 'World War Z' - which is based on the book by Max Brooks - Brad plays a UN agent who travels the world interviewing survivors of a global zombie attack which occurred 10 years earlier.

The 47-year-old Hollywood heartthrob is also producing the project