General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Sorry to hear it like :nufc:

I couldnt imagine losing my dog, I've got a big, chubby staffy and he's the softest thing in the world, he's even scared of other dogs and cats, he still gets the shakes aswell when he's scared cos one of the previous owners used to beat him (The scumbag) but all he wants is to be fed and his belly rubbbed, bless.

I couldnt imagine losing my dog, I've got a big, chubby staffy and he's the softest thing in the world, he's even scared of other dogs and cats, he still gets the shakes aswell when he's scared cos one of the previous owners used to beat him (The scumbag) but all he wants is to be fed and his belly rubbbed, bless.

I know it's in bad taste, but come on! :nufc:

I know it's in bad taste, but come on! :nufc:

Honestly, he looks like a beast, but he's soft as crap. Next door's westy barked at him from their yard when he was out in the street and he came back in the house with his tail between his legs and head down too

#NEWS police attending the scene of a security alert on the Buncrana rd in L'derry. ATO have been tasked. Road closed. Diversions in place

Cops musta got a tip off, touts about!!

My mam had a German shepherd that was the same. When she got it it had been horribly treated, and was as skinny as a greyhound. It never really got over being shit scared of people. If there was a stranger in the house it couldn't relax. It would be fucked, needing to sleep but kept doing the thing where you doze off and insta wake up cos there was someone unusual there.

If you shifted sudden in your seat, it would fucking scatter. People are twats to animals sometimes.

My mam had a German shepherd that was the same. When she got it it had been horribly treated, and was as skinny as a greyhound. It never really got over being shit scared of people. If there was a stranger in the house it couldn't relax. It would be fucked, needing to sleep but kept doing the thing where you doze off and insta wake up cos there was someone unusual there.

If you shifted sudden in your seat, it would fucking scatter. People are twats to animals sometimes.

Mine loves people and doesnt get agitated over them he just wants to meet them but the times he does get scared is when he can sense even the slightest bit of hostility in someones voice or from another animal and he just starts shaking like a leaf and wants to get away. Mine does the same when it's asleep too, were it just shoots up if there is any movement.

This is him

312370_2048258965315_1209680122_2542623_3527316_n.jpg

British political correctness gone mad. Dealing with the UK government over Prostate cancer. Our document refers to 'men with prostate cancer' throughout. Major feedback from govt received in confidence today.

Puts on Mr Logic voice 'Can you please refer to prostate cancer patients as 'people' not 'men'. People who have started or completed male to female gender reassignment may feel uncomfortable being referred to as men'.

So i'm pissing about finding and replacing words just in case i piss off some old drag queen who's abseilling technique has given him a dicky prostate. FML.

There's a bloke round our way who is a terrifying transvestite. Must be 6'3", wears micro-skirts and bikinis. I've a blurry photo on my phone which I'm trying to host.

6jtff.jpg

Edited by The Fish

I'd be too scared to...

by the by, I know it's a terrible photo, but that band of dark is actually a micro-skirt. A lacy micro-skirt. My friend squealed, she pulled me aside to declare that the transvestite was wearing white pants beneath his/her lacy microskirt. Dirty grey/white pants, which s/he kept plucking at.

I'm going to try and get a better shot of him/her next time I spot him/her.