General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

12 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Not nearly enough scouse bashing in there for my liking.

No worries, I'm saving that for the follow up when someone disagrees with me. That's where I have a got at scousers, the irish, homosexuals and call them ugly, boring and unfunny.

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Renton said:

I don't think that's right actually, because you've specified an order.  Doesn't matter who was picked first, does it? So I think you need to double the probability,  to 3.6% (using 2!). Statistically speaking, that's still unlikely to be by chance though.

Aye this is correct. 

11 hours ago, Renton said:

I don't think that's right actually, because you've specified an order.  Doesn't matter who was picked first, does it? So I think you need to double the probability,  to 3.6% (using 2!). Statistically speaking, that's still unlikely to be by chance though.

Now this is exactly the sort of shit hot banter that keeps me coming back to this message board.

• Haha 2

43 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Black Eye Friday today- are we all too old and middle class for this now, or are any of you radge packets going out for pints and fights today? 

I said I'd be out but can't really be arsed now. Still haven't caught up with my sleep from coming off Nightshift a couple of days ago because daughters. :lol:

Spoiler

I'll still be out, like. ;)

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Black Eye Friday today- are we all too old and middle class for this now, or are any of you radge packets going out for pints and fights today? 

i was out till 2.30 last night. christmas pissups can do one for another year

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

I said I'd be out but can't really be arsed now. Still haven't caught up with my sleep from coming off Nightshift a couple of days ago because daughters. :lol:

Reveal hidden contents

I'll still be out, like. ;)

Just had an update:

We're now going out for 5 bells. :lol:

• Haha 2

This lass sometimes appears on my my twatter feed, I had no idea who she is but it appears that she's a DJ. She appears because @PaddockLad follows her and I follow him. I presume PL follows her as she's a really good DJ and her patter's spot on? :lol:

:wank:

• Haha 2