General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

a sad day. buzzfeed news, particularly in the UK, has been a superb source, breaking countless stories and producing some of the best journalists around. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

a sad day. buzzfeed news, particularly in the UK, has been a superb source, breaking countless stories and producing some of the best journalists around. 

Spox? 

That made-up word can fuck off. 

• Like 1

I've just bought a home hair trimming kit out of desperation. 

Anyone who still has any hair used one? 

Normally get a number two back and sides but leave the top a bit longer but might go all the way if this works or  indeed if I fuck it up. 

10 minutes ago, NJS said:

I've just bought a home hair trimming kit out of desperation. 

Anyone who still has any hair used one? 

Normally get a number two back and sides but leave the top a bit longer but might go all the way if this works or  indeed if I fuck it up. 

Where from, how much, any good? I'm going to have to bite the bullet soon. 

Out of stock on amazon and argos so had to pay a bit more on ebay - £47 Inc postage - remington one with nine attachments. 

Don't get it till start of next week so I'll let you know when I've botched it. 

:lol:

You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? Then who the hell else are you talkin' to? You talkin' to me? Well, I'm the only one here. Who do the f*** do you think you're talking to? Oh, yeah? Ok.

• Haha 2