General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

50 minutes ago, Renton said:

Yesterday had some devastating news about a close family member. Feel like I'm losing it, finding it hard to process and cope. As you get older everything turns to shit doesn't it? We're all in the same boat and just have to get on with it, I know  Being hungover as fuck doesn't help but I needed to drink yesterday, now I have to face the consequences of that too. Never felt this low. 

Sorry to hear that, mate. 

It’ll get better Renton & you’ll have the strength to see your family through. 

It may not seem it at the moment but as a fat capitalist pig once said “if you’re going through hell, keep going”

Cheers all. As my hangovers lifting my mood is improving. Need to get in contact with my sister's consultant as she doesn't always understand what's happening. Maybe its not as bad as I fear.

Seriously though growing old is shit. People you love start dying. Keeping fit is hard. Your prostate grows so you need to get up to piss every night. If your lucky. if you're unlucky it gives you cancer.  Work just gets even shitter. Coronavirus becomes dangerous. Libido disappears unless you're MF and anyway your female peers are old as well. Oh, and NUFC still never win anything. 

I'm off to top myself! :lol: :nufc:

Edited by Renton
  • Haha 2

28 minutes ago, Renton said:

Cheers all. As my hangovers lifting my mood is improving. Need to get in contact with my sister's consultant as she doesn't always understand what's happening. Maybe its not as bad as I fear.

Seriously though growing old is shit. People you love start dying. Keeping fit is hard. Your prostate grows so you need to get up to piss every night. If your lucky. if you're unlucky it gives you cancer.  Work just gets even shitter. Coronavirus becomes dangerous. Libido disappears unless you're MF and anyway your female peers are old as well. Oh, and NUFC still never win anything. 

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Renton said:

you could always get yourself down to a dodgy massage parlour. does wonders for the libido, allegedly. 

they might reopen again in 2-3 years if you're lucky. hopefully you won't be dead from prostate cancer yet. 

42 minutes ago, Renton said:

:lol: I bet you fuck that up too- when shit’s going pear-shaped you can’t catch a break. 

I really do know how you’re feeling- my old man told me in July he’s got stage 4 cancer in his lungs, brain, liver and stomach- he’s opted not to have treatment other than palliative care. 
It’s fucking desperate seeing him diminish day by day. 

Tits always help- always.…

Here’s a proper handful 

Spoiler

18905382_450_450_81393_0_fill_0_4cccc29a

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Remember Viz's suicidal Sid? Always trying to top himself until the last frame, where he cheers up and realises life is worth living and promptly gets run over by a bus etc. That'll be me. 

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Renton said:

Remember Viz's suicidal Sid? Always trying to top himself until the last frame, where he cheers up and realises life is worth living and promptly gets run over by a bus etc. That'll be me. 

340?cb=20200321202314

2 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

:lol: I bet you fuck that up too- when shit’s going pear-shaped you can’t catch a break. 

I really do know how you’re feeling- my old man told me in July he’s got stage 4 cancer in his lungs, brain, liver and stomach- he’s opted not to have treatment other than palliative care. 
It’s fucking desperate seeing him diminish day by day. 

Tits always help- always.…

Here’s a proper handful 

Reveal hidden contents

18905382_450_450_81393_0_fill_0_4cccc29a

I’ve just read this. Sorry to hear about your dad, mate. 

• Like 1

His thinking was “ I’m buggered either way, I’d rather not spend my last days ill from the treatment too”, he was also very worried that he’d be stuck in a hospital without being allowed visits. 
Tough choice, but as you say, tough bloke. 

Cheers PL. 

Sorry to hear that mate. 

It’s made me even more sure that elected euthanasia should be an end-of-life option available to people with terminal illness. 
We’ll not allow pets to suffer unnecessarily but can’t give the choice to our loved ones. 
Mental. 

• Like 2