General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

just urghhhhhhhh.

Hungover, horrible indian farts, mouth like Ghandis slipper.

Urghhhhh.

were you celebrating it being Thursday?

Went for a couple of drinks after moving the daughter into her new home. Got nicely home for about 7.30 only for the dreaded knock at the door.

The mate whose wifes away on holiday......and neeeeeeeds someone to have a couple with.. :lol:

just urghhhhhhhh.

Urghhhhh.

Went for a couple of drinks after moving the daughter into her new home. Got nicely home for about 7.30 only for the dreaded knock at the door.

The mate whose wifes away on holiday......and neeeeeeeds someone to have a couple with.. :lol:

celebrating the loss of NUFC's only leftback?

Normally hate seeing any young'un with another clubs top on but this one I seen in ASDA made me smile. He had a Liverpool top on with 'CORKHILL' on the back. The temptation to say 'ey, ey, La! 'ows your Billy? Does he still see our Te and our Barry?' :lol:

:icon_lol:

Normally hate seeing any young'un with another clubs top on but this one I seen in ASDA made me smile. He had a Liverpool top on with 'CORKHILL' on the back. The temptation to say 'ey, ey, La! 'ows your Billy? Does he still see our Te and our Barry?' :lol:

:icon_lol:

:lol: Those were the days.

Thank fuck they're over.

just urghhhhhhhh.

Urghhhhh.

You know its ok to say no?

Is something going on in town on Sept 24?

Trying to book a hotel or hostel for the Blackburn game and Travelodge, Premier Inn and Albatross hostel all booked out.

If you get stuck, you can always kip in CT's shed. Free tap, mother and daughter, plus a free ride to and from the game. Can't be bad.

Don't know if it's the same woman described there or another one but a mountaineer I saw on a documentary about Everest said that surely it was better to abandon your attempted ascent in order to spend some time with a dying person than it is to leave them and continue. If you're on the way down it's a different matter of course.

This is some weird shit. Some of the comments are funny as well :lol:

lad in work was telling me about "green boots" about 6months ago i thought he was full of it till i got back to the office and looked it up.

Apparently there's an expedition to bring him back this year

If you look at all the bodies closely, you can see bite marks where Bear Grylls had a nibble on the way past, the greedy bugger.

Don't know if it's the same woman described there or another one but a mountaineer I saw on a documentary about Everest said that surely it was better to abandon your attempted ascent in order to spend some time with a dying person than it is to leave them and continue. If you're on the way down it's a different matter of course.

Watched this not so long ago after a recommendation in the movie thread and it was great (might have been from you or Barney)

Touching The Void

Not seen it, heard it's quality though.