General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

sitting here wondering how much damage is going to be done to my old hometown in Virginia tonight and tomorrow. they have already pulled a dead surfer out of the water just three blocks from her house. this looks to be a massive hurricane. mom is being stubborn and will not leave.

Sounds like real trouble.

I hope everythings ok for you and your family.

sitting here wondering how much damage is going to be done to my old hometown in Virginia tonight and tomorrow. they have already pulled a dead surfer out of the water just three blocks from her house. this looks to be a massive hurricane. mom is being stubborn and will not leave.

What sort of an arsehole goes out surfing in this situation. Hope your mam and your town end up alright. Fucking scary business when you're just sat in your house waiting for nature to kick the fuck out of you like.

Aye, fingers crossed mate. Has it hit yet?

eye of the hurricane is nearing. major damage being done. both of the family houseboats are taking on water. family has gone out and tried to secure them. will know tomorrow if they are still there. can not find water to buy in any stores around. gas stations have increased the cost to almost $10 a gallon. fuckin arseholes. all but one of my family members have power currently. glad i live on the west coast and do not have to deal with this shit.

Daughter updat.....

Gemmil still favourite, followed by monkeys fist (though he seems bitter), followed by Deano ( who is very jovial).

Also had a row over the pronunciation of Gemmil.

Me = gemm ill

Daughter = jur mill

<_<

Jurmill? :D Howay CT Jr, your taste is not in question, but your pronunciation skills leave a bit to be desired.

Can you have a word with your dad about his use of been and being btw. Between you and me, it's a bit embarrassing.

Daughter updat.....

Gemmil still favourite, followed by monkeys fist (though he seems bitter), followed by Deano ( who is very jovial).

Me = gemm ill

Daughter = jur mill

<_<

Jurmill? :D Howay CT Jr, your taste is not in question, but your pronunciation skills leave a bit to be desired.

Can you have a word with your dad about his use of been and being btw. Between you and me, it's a bit embarrassing.

Like shite. Jurmill mentioned in the same sentence as Deano, I think the best you could say is that her taste is consistent.

MF must be seething btw.

Daughter updat.....

Me = gemm ill

Daughter = jur mill

:icon_lol:

Like shite. Jurmill mentioned in the same sentence as Deano, I think the best you could say is that her taste is consistent.

MF must be seething btw.

:)

Foaming!

She's clearly been checking out my gorgeous pics <_<

Dear Gateshead-dwelling FSF member,

I’ve been asked to spread the word on a new football quiz taking place at the Central Bar, Gateshead, on Friday 9th September 2011 at 8pm (see attached).

£1 per player, all of that goes towards prizes, and there’s a maximum of six players per team. If you fancy it but don’t have a team, email the organiser (jonny@solutiongroup.co.uk) who can help you find some friends, isn’t that nice? See you there...

Cheers,

Michael

(Sheriff Hill)

If anyone's interested.

You going down? Could dee with a football anorak on my team before I commit like.

It used to be that when we lost a game, I used to avoid the Football forum at all costs. I've realised it's the other way around these days....

My 2 year-old has started saying "oh-a deey-uh" in the most mackem way imaginable, despite me being obsessive about how we pronounce things purely so he won't grow up with a mackem twang from his friends at nursery. Looks like I need a word with his Seaham gran :D

FFS, booked two flights to New York a while back and got a decent price of 450 each. Just called the travel agent to amend the dates and the robbing bastards are charging £175 each amendment fee on top of the fare difference. :D

FFS, booked two flights to New York a while back and got a decent price of 450 each. Just called the travel agent to amend the dates and the robbing bastards are charging £175 each amendment fee on top of the fare difference. :D

Gutted :D

When were you supposed to gan?

Supposed to have been going at start of December but something has come up so now planning to go over New Years.

It's 50 quid fare difference, which I can live with but 175 per ticket is taking the piss.

Looks like it's an airline charge rather than the travel agent so I'm just gonna have to suck it up.

My 2 year-old has started saying "oh-a deey-uh" in the most mackem way imaginable, despite me being obsessive about how we pronounce things purely so he won't grow up with a mackem twang from his friends at nursery. Looks like I need a word with his Seaham gran :D

:D

If he listened to tapes of me talking then he'd have nee bother.

Supposed to have been going at start of December but something has come up so now planning to go over New Years.

It's 50 quid fare difference, which I can live with but 175 per ticket is taking the piss.

Looks like it's an airline charge rather than the travel agent so I'm just gonna have to suck it up.

Just so some numpty can change names eh? Scandalous.

It's all kicking off on my street. Neighbours across the road are screaming and shouting at each other in the street and it is like a Jeremy Kyle special, I live in such a good part of Coventry (Hillfields, where City's old stadium was). :lol:

Thank God I have the week off so I don't have to get up at 5.