General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

So i just got a missed call from Pierre when i was at lunch and an email

'Hi Adam, Got your stuff back from La Poste (the book about how the english motherfuckers treated Napoleon at St Helene)

U can reach me on 06 etc

Pierre'

Shitting it. I call him right?

'Hi Adam, Got your stuff back from La Poste (the book about how the english motherfuckers treated Napoleon at St Helene)

U can reach me on 06 etc

Pierre'

If you now know what the book is I would just drop him a line saying you have since come across it....bla bla thanks goodbye.

U can reach me on 06 etc

Pierre'

Get him called, he sounds a handy man to be on the pleasant side of :icon_lol:

Someone tell me to go for a shower. I've been sitting here bathed in me own stinking sweat for half an hour after me bit work out earlier (Hey, ye divvent get the body of Adonis - like wot I have - just sittin' and eatin and drinkin all day).

*insert handsome, toned, flexing muscles - rippling muscles at that - smiley*

Someone tell me to go for a shower. I've been sitting here bathed in me own stinking sweat for half an hour after me bit work out earlier (Hey, ye divvent get the body of Adonis - like wot I have - just sittin' and eatin and drinkin all day).

I really hope you've showered by now! I thought that Adonis-like figure just came naturally to you anyway :icon_lol:

U can reach me on 06 etc

Pierre'

. . You've been watching Top Secret haven't you ?

Souvenirs . . novelties . . party tricks . .

I really hope you've showered by now! I thought that Adonis-like figure just came naturally to you anyway :icon_lol:

By the time you posted I was clean as a whistle :icon_lol: And, to get you and the other chicks drooling, I had doused myself in Hai Karate talcum powder and after shave :o Come and get me.

I think he's finally cracked up after the Khan family moved in across the road or something. If the internet was around in those days, I'd expect him to be searching for some thread where someone said they were opposed to Keegan replacing Ardilles because he had no managerial experience. He's probably trying to build a time machine out of his fridge to go back to 7th century Arabia :lol:.

LM has officially lost it, for anyone not looking in the footie forum go and have a look, arguing with 4/5 year old threads

And posting random clips of young boys for no particular reason. It's like Sweet David all over again. :lol:

I'm currently using an on screen keyboard as I cant get my ordinary keyboard to work atm. Its slow and tedious to use so you wont have to put up with much from me this morning <_<

:lol: How could you even be arsed to post that?

I'm currently using an on screen keyboard as I cant get my ordinary keyboard to work atm. Its slow and tedious to use so you wont have to put up with much from me this morning <_<

:lol: How could you even be arsed to post that?

I was trying it out abit but its very wearing. Taken ages just to 'type' this <_< Goodnight all <_<