General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

I want to go to bed (work nights) but I am too scared as there is a HUGE spider in there <_< It made an appearance last night but was so quick no one could find it for me :lol:

:lol: women are ridiculous.

:D

But just what would you do without us?! :lol:

Had a Stuart Pearce in his prime left foot sized kick in the face today. Kid just needed to turn up to make me £5000, it needed an absolute fuck up for him not to get it, yet he managed it :lol::(:D:( FFS. Acted like a cunt it's the third time he's met them. I could scream I've got someone else in at 9, so I'm praying this comes in cos I have fuck all else in my pipeline this month.

Had a Stuart Pearce in his prime left foot sized kick in the face today. Kid just needed to turn up to make me £5000, it needed an absolute fuck up for him not to get it, yet he managed it :lol::(:D:( FFS. Acted like a cunt it's the third time he's met them. I could scream I've got someone else in at 9, so I'm praying this comes in cos I have fuck all else in my pipeline this month.

Abseil

Was working on an apartment block in City Centre last week- someone had a fully decorated Christmas Tree up in their front room.

( sure there's a thread about this, but whenever I put Christmas tree into search it just comes back with "massive flounce")

Are you completely commission based, Stevie? My mate's just set up his own recruitment consultancy in London this year actually. Not sure what it's called or owt.

No I get a very decent salary to say I work in Newcastle, much more than if I worked for a big player like Hill McGlynn, I get between 10 and 20% commission on fees depending on what I bring in. This month though there's only £3300 in and my commission thresh hold is £6000.

The other cunt come in. Thank god. Will make my Monday meeting more comfortable.

My 2 year old dachshound(dog) just ran off, figured the highway was a good idea as any... veterinary just called, they found him and had to put him down.

Life is just shit now.

Sorry to heat that fella.

Dogs are class :lol:

My 2 year old dachshound(dog) just ran off, figured the highway was a good idea as any... veterinary just called, they found him and had to put him down.

Life is just shit now.

Sorry to heat that fella.

Dogs are class :lol:

cheers man, this weekend was supposed to be good, bird hunting with my brother etc...I`ll still go, but now im sitting here apathic and sad on a friday night, should of been out..

ah well, things will get better I guess. Time is the only healer, albeit not a very swift one I guess. I bought him 2 years ago and raised him from the pup stage..

Should perhaps get a new one?

If you do I would probably take it training & give it proper lessons so it knows not to run off.

Harder said than done with this particular species though, they are notoriously unruly and picks up scent and trails... but yes i agree, should perhaps have trained it even better....

Ah well.. and cheers gemill

Edited by Saltwater

If you do I would probably take it training & give it proper lessons so it knows not to run off.

Harder said than done with this particular species though, they are notoriously unruly and picks up scent and trails... but yes i agree, should perhaps have trained it even better....

Ah well.. and cheers gemill

Really sorry to hear it. Only ever lost pet in my adult life and it was awful. I'd agree with getting another one, and as soon as you can. I'm sure there's a puppy out there that needs someone to love it :lol: