General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

What are 'salad days'? It's in a song that someone like Tony Bennett or Andy Williams sings, but I have no idea what the hell they're on about.

It refers to youth. It's from Antony and Cleopatra. I did it at A-Level.

Just had my flu jab and my arm knacks. That's all..

Likewise. I can only fall asleep (easily) when I'm sleeping on my right side. Forgot to ask them to give me the jab in my left arm. :glare::blush2:

You should be used to pricks by now, Meenz! ;)

Just had my flu jab and my arm knacks. That's all..

Likewise. I can only fall asleep (easily) when I'm sleeping on my right side. Forgot to ask them to give me the jab in my left arm. :glare::blush2:

You should be used to pricks by now, Meenz! ;)

Aurgh. :P

World Ends at 6pm today according to Mr. Camping. :gettin: no work tomorrow

We all know that it will not happen, and then he'll say "I was speaking from the perspective of Gaddafi" or ""Hang on, I have forgotten to carry over the three.......right the new date is February 21st 2012."

All these people who use old books like the Bible to predict the end of the world are basically unhinged loons who make Parky look sane. And that is why they are fantastic to listen to. The Mayan end of the world thing is next year isn't it?

drove up to belfast to que for red hot chilli pepper tickets at the ulster hall, seen the que was too long and i woulda been waiting 9 hours i jumped back in the car and went home :lol: people have been queing since 12pm today :o

drove up to belfast to que for red hot chilli pepper tickets at the ulster hall, seen the que was too long and i woulda been waiting 9 hours i jumped back in the car and went home :lol: people have been queing since 12pm today :o

_39134063_manuel270.jpg

Does anyone know how to disconnect a washing machine or knows of any pitfalls?

I'm having a new one delivered today which is the first one I've ever had to buy and just realised part of the installation/recycle deal is the old one has to be disconnected.

I'm having a new one delivered today which is the first one I've ever had to buy and just realised part of the installation/recycle deal is the old one has to be disconnected.

Make sure you turn off the taps on the water hoses. Seems obvious but…

And have a washing ready to catch anything that comes out if the waste water pipe.

Gaffer tape the hose ends upright before you shift it.

Make sure you turn off the taps on the water hoses. Seems obvious but…

And have a washing ready to catch anything that comes out if the waste water pipe.

Gaffer tape the hose ends upright before you shift it.

Pulled it out and started to loosten the hoses before realising they need to be switched off :)

Waste pipe looks like a tough job to disconnect

I'd not bother. Their live shows have been crap for years. They're just too old, rich and tired to rock out with their cocks out now. They just go through the motions.

so you drove up to try buy tickets for a 1000capacity venue for the chili peppers, 5 days after it was announced on the day they went on sale..... :lol:

that sums up the perfect example of a pointless 200mile round trip

Nah 2 of my friends stayed up and got their tickets, the one driving was always planning on driving back.

Kevin can drive?

Should send out a nationwide warning to all road users.

I cannot