General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Finally finished off my UCAS application form. Massive relief

I fucking hated doing mine, so annoying and UCAS is so fucking stringent. Where you looking to go and what you doing mate?

Aha, sounds about right - Just to send the darn thing off left me £22 out of pocket. Hopefully Essex to do a BA in Modern Languages :D

do you still have to do the cringe inducing "personal statement"?

Yeah, unfortunately - was a very traumatic experience

I didnt even use UCAS to get into uni this time (im in the final year of second go at university) I just went straight to the uni themselves and applied through them

Finally finished off my UCAS application form. Massive relief
I fucking hated doing mine, so annoying and UCAS is so fucking stringent. Where you looking to go and what you doing mate?
Aha, sounds about right - Just to send the darn thing off left me £22 out of pocket. Hopefully Essex to do a BA in Modern Languages :D
do you still have to do the cringe inducing "personal statement"?
Yeah, unfortunately - was a very traumatic experience

Have you been to Essex campus? I stayed there on a cricket tour last year and it seemed pretty nice.

Got the old "Hey! Tuesday's Over! We're saving the Tiger!" on the way home last night. You almost have to feel sorry for a chugger on West Street, Gateshead mind. Talk about a shitty pitch.

If it's the Dundrum Shopping Centre then you could go for a swim judging by Barney's pics.

Otherwise look for a Hollister store and perve on the shop assistants, taking care not to actually buy any of their shit.

first cafe that sold beer and im straight, plenty of girls to admire. my attempts at impressing the waitress failed, she also said my accent makes me sound like im from scotland.

i attempted to order in slovenian but she came back with a question and i was stumped

whats a hollisters? is this something new? ive only been gone 6 months

Sister store of Abercrombie & Fitch.

It's what you wear if you're into the ugg boots, leggings and gilets look if you're a girl or the complete and utter nobhead look for guys.

In town shopping today, seen a tie to go with my suit when i was looking for a new shirt (new shirt was £45 for some designer ted baker job, alright bit expensive maybe for a plain whiteish shirt)

but the tie.... who honestly pays £72.50 for a fucking tie.

That's scandalous :lol:

In town shopping today, seen a tie to go with my suit when i was looking for a new shirt (new shirt was £45 for some designer ted baker job, alright bit expensive maybe for a plain whiteish shirt)

but the tie.... who honestly pays £72.50 for a fucking tie.

Not a tie but I was desperate for a hanky when I had a streaming cold once so wandered into one of the tailors in the City only to be asked for £12.50 for one - "Fucking keep it" didn't seem to impress the bloke much.

Speaking of Hollisters, you've literally got to be a model to work there. Owt to make their shite look better.

Them, Willis (or whatever) and A&F are basically wear for mongy students. The shops are awful, they are dark and full of "Ohhhh yeeeeehhh, thats soooooooooooooo gooooooooood babe" tosspots. FUCK OFF TO HARROGATE YOU CUNTS!

Although my A&F boxers are the best pants I have.

Why is it that we cough more at night?! :unsure:

So that we can annoy our partners. :good:

Well I certainly annoyed mine last night :icon_lol:

I'm beginning to think the cough I have is a side effect of the meds I take as I've had it for over two weeks now.

Why is it that we cough more at night?! :unsure:

So that we can annoy our partners. :good:

Well I certainly annoyed mine last night :icon_lol:

I'm beginning to think the cough I have is a side effect of the meds I take as I've had it for over two weeks now.

It's to get rid of the spiders that crawl down your throat as you sleep :lazy::scare: