General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Sick of hearing about the New Bond film, is it that fucking important to be on every news bulletin?

What news bulletins you listening to that's covering Bond films like?

Its been on EVERY 5 Live news for the past 3-4hs

is DEADMAN english or is it his second language?

After reading around, I've met 6 year olds who are able to string sentences together better than he can

Hey leave him alone, he's ours!

Sick of hearing about the New Bond film, is it that fucking important to be on every news bulletin?

What news bulletins you listening to that's covering Bond films like?

Its been on EVERY 5 Live news for the past 3-4hs

The local London news tonight was class. "We don't yet know if they'll be filmed simply drinking cocktails by the Thames or on a car chase throughout the entire city, but one thing is for sure: the new Bond movie is big news for London." Fuck off man. :lol:

When you have an itch and it goes away after a long time you're fucking relieved and delighted, but it feels as bad as ever when it comes back.

Is this about STDs or something more profound?

When you have an itch and it goes away after a long time you're fucking relieved and delighted, but it feels as bad as ever when it comes back.

Is this about STDs or something more profound?

cigarettes....no?

Client of mine asked me to headhunt 6 people for two roles in Birmingham last week. It took me till today to get the right calibre of people over to them, four of them bog standard brummies with good backrounds, two brummies with Asian surnames who were arguably the best of the lot. Just got an email back they want to see four of them - guess the two they don't want to see.... :ninja: nee good that like when it's so blatant.