General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

They were doing the papers. The headline was Freddie Starr Ate My Camel, but after a beat she added the word toe. It was like she couldn't resist. She then got a bit of a smirk on and muttered "It WAS a toe". Dunno if she was trying to convince herself, or shush the producer who was probably giving her a bollocking in her ear.

Those are superb, the one with the lightning is just quality!

This one in fact

www.mentalflo...454-565x366.jpg

Rrright, obviously being a bit dumb, but how do you post pics then? Thought on the new forum we could just put in the address and it would display?

Edited by Bonamental

I don't think it works like that.

In your browser, click on the icon in your post box 3 left of the twitter 't' and paste in the URL. Works the same way as the last board.

Youtube videos can be pasted directly in though.

219-700x454-565x366.jpg

Edited by Barney

I don't think it works like that.

In your browser, click on the icon in your post box 3 left of the twitter 't' and paste in the URL. Works the same way as the last board.

Youtube videos can be pasted directly in though.

219-700x454-565x366.jpg

Don't let Leazes hear you say that.

Edited by McFaul

An Irish lad phoned me the other day trying to get me to put a bet on an old lapsed betting account I had. Anyway, after the whole sales pitch patter he starts talking as a normal bloke to bloke about the Toon.

Me: "Anyway, mate, I'm pissed off with things right now. They've blown things as it was going canny". (referring to the stadium Sportsdirect thing)

Irish kid: "Ah, you're right, it's a tough november coming up."

Me: "What?"

Irish kid: " Well you've got to be looking at a defeat against Man City but you might get a point against United and Chelsea."

Me: "I'm talking about the name change, and who's this 'United' you're talking about?"

Irish kid: "err, em, you never know, you might do well against them......."

Me: "

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uZZe29v3d4