General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

got to be honest I don't fancy any of them

much prefer women with a little bit less plastic and little bit more classic

7675[/snapback]

Sooooooo... edit the Fanta bottles out and insert a very nice sauvignon blanc.

7675[/snapback]

Sooooooo... edit the Fanta bottles out and insert a very nice sauvignon blanc.

7686[/snapback]

Semillion or a pinot noir for me please.

so i got lucky with some lass at the weekend, thought she had a boyfriend but she re-assures me that they are "breaking up" so i go ahead and ... you can guess

during the walk of shame in the morning with my mate, who'd been with her mate upstairs, i'm getting alot of shit of this other lass who i used to be mates with as the lass i was with boyfriend is her brother.........confused yet

should i bother texting this lasses mate, to put my side of the story accross or not?

7346[/snapback]

Only if you've got some pics of the event on your phone to accompany the text message.

If you're going to put yourself in it, see if she's into it!

Better to go out with a bang than a whimper.

Nisse was another poster who was off his tits but in a harmless funny way before turning all dark and sinister.

8013[/snapback]

He was on my MSN (still is but hasn't been online this year), mad as a box of frogs but seemed canny enough.

Was shocked when he kicked off.

I loved when the flader thing started, and I had Nisse on MSN asking me "how do u know the flader language? how do you learn how to speak it? do you REALLY know? are you joking?" Actually, after the first few days of that, it got pretty annoying.... "YES we know... from DRINKING IT!.... No we're NOT joking, why would we do that??"...

My hair is tied up with a pipecleaner. Mother did it. Just thought I'd share.

I loved when the flader thing started, and I had Nisse on MSN asking me "how do u know the flader language? how do you learn how to speak it? do you REALLY know? are you joking?"  Actually, after the first few days of that, it got pretty annoying....  "YES we know... from DRINKING IT!.... No we're NOT joking, why would we do that??"...

My hair is tied up with a pipecleaner.  Mother did it.  Just thought I'd share.

8072[/snapback]

I think everyone is needing to know the colour of said pipecleaner.

EDIT: Miss Lou, you're missing a treat on Scrubs, Michael j Fox is guest starring and their's alot of talking like a pirate. ;)

Edited by The Mighty Hog

Umm... i don't know what colour it is!! it's driving me crazy now!! i wanna know but I can't take it out... hmmm.... well, i CAN take it out, but I'm not going to.

And don't worry, I've got the TV on. MUCH excitement when I realised which episode it was. And YAY for pirate talk.

How COOL would a Pirate Wedding be?? "Ahoy thar, Do ye take this scurvy ridden wench to be your wife?" - "Arr!" - "Now ye may be exchanging your parrots.." ahh... happy thoughts....

OMG!! LOOK AT THAT PIRATE CAKE!!!!

AND YOU USED THE WORD 'PLETHORA'!!!!!!!

Gold stars, peppers, tigers in tanks and EVERYTHING for you, Mr Mikey!!!

And, btw. Red and white. I found out.

That is indeed a crazy octopus. Quite nasty, indeed.

And don't worry - panic averted - it was actually PINK and white. Which is a bit better. It wasn't my fault though (if it could be misconstrued as red and white...) - mum put it in without me knowing (I was playing with the dvd at the time)... and some of her family are sunderland supporters.... *sigh* Luckily, others aren't, and much prefer the look of black next to white, as opposed to red (not just me).

I'm still pretty chuffed with my shoelaces, incidently... :o

That is indeed a crazy octopus.  Quite nasty, indeed.

And don't worry - panic averted - it was actually PINK and white.  Which is a bit better.  It wasn't my fault though (if it could be misconstrued as red and white...) - mum put it in without me knowing (I was playing with the dvd at the time)... and some of her family are sunderland supporters.... *sigh*  Luckily, others aren't, and much prefer the look of black next to white, as opposed to red (not just me).

I'm still pretty chuffed with my shoelaces, incidently... :o

8269[/snapback]

Do you plan to get equally interesting shoelaces in all of your shoes, or will they be in less interesting shoes to interestingify them up. OR.. Will you put them in your most interesting shoes to create one supremely interesting pair and let the others be just mildly of note?

Well, my shoelaces are in what I'd say are my most interesting shoes. So they are, I guess, SUPREMELY interesting, as you say.

I'm thinking of putting the other two shoelaces (the other pink stars, and the other ducky) into my purple boots.... I don't know how that'd look... but I'm thinking about it.

I have my black-with-neon-speckledy-bits shoelaces in my black shoes. Actually, I don't RIGHT NOW, coz I took them out to take the laces to oz but not the shoes (too heavy and cumbersome), but I'm going to put them back in when I a) find them (need to finish unpacking all my crap!!) and :o can be bothered.

That then just leaves my pale yellow boots. They're converse style, but not converse, and cost $10. That's like $4. They've already last me 10 months... I'm pretty impressed. They just have white laces at the mo. Dull.

I have combated the dullness of the yellow and purple (which currently just have light purple laces in) boots by wearing one of each.......... this tends to puzzle passersby, which I like.

OK, I really need to shut the hell up about shoes and laces, don't I?? Matt's fault!!!!! ;)

Nisse was another poster who was off his tits but in a harmless funny way before turning all dark and sinister.

8013[/snapback]

He was mad as a hatter, some of his posts were comedy gold, but occasionally (usually with me) he showed his true colours, a nasty little shit.

I remember trying to explain to him at great length on MSN on how to order a Newcastle shirt and trying to explain the sizes as he didn't understand inches, after a couple of hours he started calling me a cnut and spamming me with shitty emails.

The bloke was totally off his cake !

Today I figured out that I just had to plug one thingy into a little box-doobie and now my internet on my computer in my room works again. Genius!!

Also, today I am greatly missing everyone in Oz :o Having most of the most awesome people you've ever met ALL on the other side of the world can be just a tad depressing, it has to be said.

Can't wait till I go up to Edinburgh, at least I'll get to see a few of them then. Soooo looking forward to that.

Hey, Rik'll be online from tomorrow onwards. :yay: Or "fucking woo" as we say in the trade. ("for when 'woo' just isn't enough") I'm thinking of making that into a badge.