General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

can we get the other aussies to stage an intervention

Sorry, I want no part in this.

Also, this was the first I'd seen about Stevie. Glad everything has gone pretty well since you found out. Hope your operation goes smoothly. I can't offer any advice or anecdotes.

Ken I'm 36 years of age, why the fuck would I lie about having a brain tumour? You're a fuckin wierdo you, see how you take it if it ever happens to you. Friends, family, girlfriend, there's been tears from the lot and it is without doubt the worst time of my life. I don't even know if I've done the right thing writing about it on here, it's like attention seeking I suppose, but I've got an incredibly serious op in 11 days time, and I might not even be capable of writing anything on here for months.

I'll just say this Ken, most of the people on here are genuine as fuck as most people from the North East of England are, you are a fucking fruitcake mate, who needs a lass.

Don't worry about writing on here Stevie. It might only be the internet but you have a lot of genuine internet friends who you have entertained over the years and who enjoy your company (before you left the band and went solo on Twitter you Robbie Williams Twat).

Anyway, it sounds as good as it could possibly be given the circumstances in that your long term memories are safe. Sure you may forget to put your knob away after a piss and I look forward to the MOTD cameras catching you returning to your seat with it swinging around!

Good luck for the 14th.

All the best Stevie - I don't know you that well so didn't think it was appropriate to comment earlier, but given your upcoming op, I just wanted to say good luck.

Just been told I've only had one sick day off work since 2010, and that was because I forgot to book the wife's birthday off and had to take a sickie. I'm like Bruce Willis in unbreakable.

Do you take off on your wife's birthday every year?

Don't worry about writing on here Stevie. It might only be the internet but you have a lot of genuine internet friends who you have entertained over the years and who enjoy your company (before you left the band and went solo on Twitter you Robbie Williams Twat).

Anyway, it sounds as good as it could possibly be given the circumstances in that your long term memories are safe. Sure you may forget to put your knob away after a piss and I look forward to the MOTD cameras catching you returning to your seat with it swinging around!

Good luck for the 14th.

A nice post that from CT, I'd like to echo it. Good luck on the 14th, fingers crossed it's benign and the damage is as minimal as possible.

As for Ken, is thus guy mentally ill? If not he's managed to achieve being the biggest arsehole in toontastic's history. And he had some competition.

I would echo CT's sentiments too, but I have a feeling I read something about Stevie not going to the matches this season. Can anyone confirm?

;) All the best Stevie.

My proud Yorkshire lass just erupted because there's apparently "Lancashire Tea". She's ready to go all "War of the Roses II" up in here