General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

At the very worst you'll be inspired to google Newcastle forums after we get dry-bummed on Sunday and sign up for a new account here as NightOwlMugrighter or something. See you then and best of luck in the meantime. :good:

Last time I post on here for a long while, if I ever do again. I don't know how much my memory will be effected by my op but it will definitely have some impact, and I might forget what this board is! Not even taking the piss neither. We'll see though. Thursday is the day. Irrespective if I remember about this board, I'll be off for a few month anyway I'd imagine, but if this is it, I've enjoyed posting on here, was great between 2008 and 2010. I'm sure I've offended virtually everyone at some point, but hopefully I've said something endearing at some point too. If this is the finish, all the best, some canny cunts on here, keep abusing Ashley, and keep the faith.

Good luck mate, you're not down and out yet lad, we shall see you back on here soon hopefully.

All the best.

Echo what others have said, all the best Stevie.

Mind if you turn up in a few months time supporting Ashley, you're fucking done for, y'hear?

Last time I post on here for a long while, if I ever do again. I don't know how much my memory will be effected by my op but it will definitely have some impact, and I might forget what this board is! Not even taking the piss neither. We'll see though. Thursday is the day. Irrespective if I remember about this board, I'll be off for a few month anyway I'd imagine, but if this is it, I've enjoyed posting on here, was great between 2008 and 2010. I'm sure I've offended virtually everyone at some point, but hopefully I've said something endearing at some point too. If this is the finish, all the best, some canny cunts on here, keep abusing Ashley, and keep the faith.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

George Pattison and his pals can fuck off with their "sleeping rough" at SJP ploy. Stay under a bridge, sleep on a box in an alleyway, post up in an abandoned building for a night. Sleeping in a sleeping bag while resting on their oversized wallets will not teach that one iota about homelessness.

Best of luck, hope to see you back in good health.