General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

In the office its fine, no worries. Its when I goto the toilets as we have toilet blocks we share with the other floors and offices. Had a couple of odd looks :lol:

It probably would be fine in the office but you're working on a building site in the middle of Leeds next to the Gay quarter. How do you think that's going to turn out?

It probably would be fine in the office but you're working on a building site in the middle of Leeds next to the Gay quarter. How do you think that's going to turn out?

With a bunch of gay lads being terribly disappointed. Next!

Going for nerve conduction studies on Thursday, should be interesting. :D

Excellent result. Last few weeks Ive had various pains kick off in various places, shoulder, neck, arms fingers etc. Had first physio last week, back this Friday but not convinced they have a scooby tbh. However having googled stuff about this it seems the treatment you are going for is the rolls royce of diagnosis. Just seems to take a long time to get that far from what Ive read.

Hope they find the root.

Where are you at for physio?

I honestly found mine a complete and utter waste of time.

Cheers for the kind words btw. :)

Just the NHS place at shields.

I googled the particular symptoms that were causing me the most pain, (feels like its in the bones, mid upper arm) and found a blog with hundreds of people basically complaining of the same pain and getting nowhere with GP's / Physios etc. The ones that seemed to get any joy were the ones getting the sort of treatment you are going to get.

Unfortunately I think unless you have a shit hot GP, then there are various hoops to jump through first.

Just the NHS place at shields.

I googled the particular symptoms that were causing me the most pain, (feels like its in the bones, mid upper arm) and found a blog with hundreds of people basically complaining of the same pain and getting nowhere with GP's / Physios etc. The ones that seemed to get any joy were the ones getting the sort of treatment you are going to get.

Unfortunately I think unless you have a shit hot GP, then there are various hoops to jump through first.

Flagg Court aye? If so it was there physios that were a waste of time with me.

@@catmag It's not at your place but at Bensham hospital this time. I'm scheduled for an epidural at some point which is due to be done at your place.

Flagg Court aye? If so it was there physios that were a waste of time with me.

@@catmag It's not at your place but at Bensham hospital this time. I'm scheduled for an epidural at some point which is due to be done at your place.

I think though that's the problem with pains, there can be loads of causes and I guess they rule the simple stuff out before they get the big guns in.