General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

I had a patient at work the night before last who had been on the operating table for 12hrs and despite having analgesia throughout woke up absolutely rolling in pain. After 10mg of IV Morphine had no effect whatsoever I gave him 20mg IV Ketamine and he was pain-free and snoozing with a smile on his face in about 60 seconds. It's bloody potent stuff :lol:

I had a patient at work the night before last who had been on the operating table for 12hrs and despite having analgesia throughout woke up absolutely rolling in pain. After 10mg of IV Morphine had no effect whatsoever I gave him 20mg IV Ketamine and he was pain-free and snoozing with a smile on his face in about 60 seconds. It's bloody potent stuff :lol:

I once had severe stomach pain a few years back that just came out of nowhere and built up over 3 or 4 hours. By about 2am I was downstairs in the fetal position like a tormented soul.

Our lass called an ambulance an when they got me inside they gave me something and I went from

yja6amyn.jpg

To

be6eny4y.jpg

In about 3 seconds. Sat up and asked if I could get off but they said I had to go in due to what they'd given me.

Think it was probably wind. (Which can be agony before any fucker starts).

Edited by Christmas Tree

You can all laugh but this is a "neighbour" party and you know what it's like living on the set of "the wire".

Wasn't Ibiza where they invented the smiley face pills?

Basically I've had a bit Google and as Ibiza seems to be still going strong then a 40 year olds idea of a party will be different to an 18 year old.

Also our lass and I don't want to end up doing the wrong sort of dances. She seems to think Ibiza is the one cardboard box, hang your washing on the line moves, where as I was thinking it's more the acid arms out like you were hugging a fat lass one.