General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Went to pick up a motorbike battery from APC delivery depot this morning only to be told they'd accidentally sent it out for delivery again.

Got home and received an automated email to say the parcel had been signed for at the depot 30mins before I got there by someone with a totally different name to me :lol:

What a shower of cunts

It's based in the middle of a lorry depot, took me 30 mins to find it, walking in the rain, and another 30 mins for him to realise the parcel wasn't in the warehouse. I've got a £350 delivery due so I'm just thankful it's not that that's gone missing

(Lord of the dance/drink, drink, wherever you may be)

CT!

Whoever you may be!

You eat shit for your lunch and tea

But it could be worse,

You could be Ken,

Posting pissed from your Aussie Den.

(Well it is a random post thread). :blush2:

Stevie just seen your news in here.

Enjoy every day, start getting through your must do list. Life is pretty random, so who knows you might outlive us all in the end.

Best of luck with the radiotherapy, hope it's better than Talksport. Can't be worse, really.

(Lord of the dance/drink, drink, wherever you may be)

CT!

Whoever you may be!

You eat shit for your lunch and tea

But it could be worse,

You could be Ken,

Posting pissed from your Aussie Den.

(Well it is a random post thread). :blush2:

:spit:

Stevie just seen your news in here. Enjoy every day, start getting through your must do list. Life is pretty random, so who knows you might outlive us all in the end. Best of luck with the radiotherapy, hope it's better than Talksport. Can't be worse, really.

Ah I might fluke it man.

My lass and her mother putting the pressure on me to get married. I should really, I might get through it, and in four years time I'm 40. 40 and not married really is old cripple status.

Don't be pressured by circumstance into getting married. Do it if you want to.

I do but we need to agree on some T&C's we don't on at the minute. I like South Shields don't get me wrong, but there's NEE WAY that I'm not moving back to the West End or further along the Tyne Valley, terms our agents need to iron out :glare:

Have you considered Boldon Stevie?

I live 2.64 miles from Whitburn, and 3.29 mile from Boldon. The Whitburn accent has unashamed mackem, it's a miracle they don't have it round here and there's as many charva's 10 mins walk away down the Nook as you will find in the West End. A miracle Gemmill grew up around there and never stole a car.

I lived in South Shields mostly, but Whitburn for about a year. We moved into this nice house on the seafront and within 6 months my mam and dad were getting divorced. Sounds like it saved me from a mackem accent!

Although I subsequently lived in Sunderland and avoided one. Was going to school in Newcastle the whole time, which probably helped.

Why the hell you would want to move back to the West end when you are in Marsden and have that glorious coastline and cleadon hills within walking distance.

Because there's the West End, and there's the West Side of Newcastle. The West End is Scotchy, Benwell and Elswick, I would rather live in Boldon, it's one of the biggest hovels in the UK. I'm on about the nice West side where I was brought up. Where I want us to move to be honest is Wylam or somewhere further down the Tyne Valley because it pisses on suburban Tyneside for me. South Tyneside though, too many Sunderland fans knocking about for me to tolerate it forever. Some nice surprises though, and in no way at all a complete shithole. The people (in my view) are far less wide than they are in Newcastle, like 20 or 30 years behind, but that's not always a bad thing.

Gemmill. To be fair. I think Whitburn is aesthetically really canny. I love the walk right on the coastline that take you to little beaches 1 in 50 people actually know about in the toon, but you come round the corner you look down and it's there, like a blatant rash on the UK's skin, it's called Sunderland, it's called Wearside. Fuck me it's no myth, it's no exaggeration, we're lucky we didn't arise in life there, like comparing Brazil 1970 to Derby 2008 comparing our cities and their surrounds.