General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

it's Malcolm not Angus whose ill but they have someone filling in for him, think it's a son or something.

if it was angus out of action as harsh as it is he'd be a much larger miss in the band both ability/attraction wise, doubt they'd tour then.

It'd be like seeing queen without Freddie or the like, not much point

Think it's his nephew filling in, but they're still touring.

:good:

Yeah Malcom twanging away on the old rythm geetar is a bit different from Angus's antics

I love Glastonbury. Been three times, most recently last year. Weather was great.

It can be a bit of a slog with all the crowds and trekking across it etc but if you get into it then it's fine. Depends on your mentality really. There is such an amazing amount of things going on that if you just go to see specific acts then you're sort if missing the point really.

Queen have been performing shows with Adam Lambert for the past few years. Its one of my big regrets that I didn't get to see Freddie live and I don't know if I could bring myself to go and see the rest of them without him (they're at the arena in January)

Queen have been performing shows with Adam Lambert for the past few years. Its one of my big regrets that I didn't get to see Freddie live and I don't know if I could bring myself to go and see the rest of them without him (they're at the arena in January)

Isn't it just two of them?

In the huff apparently. Given that he's a heart attack waiting to happen, we hope it's just a huff anyway.

I've never been in a huff in my life. If someone irritates you just let your spunk-angst free. What's he in the huff for? Someone called him a mackem or something.