General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

You read an awful lot into that simple question!? ;)

I still think it's dodgy ground for a bloke recovering from brain surgery and who had 3 fits/collapses last time he drank, to have 5 pints 6 weeks later. As far as I'm aware Stevie has never said he has a problem with alcohol either, he's quite happy drinking as much as he does from what I can tell

Edited by TheRollingStones

• 2 weeks later...

10678748_10154768353645080_3100860682745

First time I've had a skinheed since 2002. Would be nice if the toon were as good as we were then once again mind. Got 14 more week days to go for my radiotherapy, and sadly I have went bald as a result. I've had 19 so far. I do look my age now though with a skinhead, put weight on, lost my hair, but I'm not in the slightest bit depressed. The odds are slightly against me, but not impossible. I'm no fat yank, I'm no old cripple, I'm no do nothing lazy bastard (I live in gyms), and I swear I'm going to beat this long term, not for 2 years, or 5 years, long term. I've had 12 pints in 7 weeks, and it's done me no harm staying away from the beer.

Look good there mate. I have no doubt you will beat it. :)

Aye not the best mate imo, went up top 16st5 from a fit 14st, I'll get down in December though when me chemo starts.

You'll knack this cancer-bastard, no doubt mate.

Also, there's nowt wrong with being less hairy.

The chicks dig it.

Edited by The Fish

10678748_10154768353645080_3100860682745

First time I've had a skinheed since 2002. Would be nice if the toon were as good as we were then once again mind. Got 14 more week days to go for my radiotherapy, and sadly I have went bald as a result. I've had 19 so far. I do look my age now though with a skinhead, put weight on, lost my hair, but I'm not in the slightest bit depressed. The odds are slightly against me, but not impossible. I'm no fat yank, I'm no old cripple, I'm no do nothing lazy bastard (I live in gyms), and I swear I'm going to beat this long term, not for 2 years, or 5 years, long term. I've had 12 pints in 7 weeks, and it's done me no harm staying away from the beer.

Despite your concerns, I can confirm you definitely don't look bent or like you should be singing "Streets Of Philadelphia". :good: All the best.

Amazon.

;)

We've just been after one too. The problem with kit like that is "reasonably priced" also means looking out for what it'll consume electricity-wise. So we've started with a cheap and cheerful £35 thing that'll only extract maybe 100-200ml from the air every day, but equally it'll add less than a tenner to your monthly utility bill even if you run it 24/7. Something more powerful - the DeLonghis in the £100-200 range are meant to be good - will take far more water out of the air, but they'll use a good four times as much power. Then again, you might only need to run it occasionally if it's that good at what it's doing. Argos have them too if you're after a quick fix.

Fuck, I'm middle-aged.

He's still an ugly cunt, mind.

;)

Million times better than a fat bald 5ft7 cripple like yee though mate. I divvint knaa how you've never put a roof through in your job given the consistency of your 15st.

Despite your concerns, I can confirm you definitely don't look bent or like you should be singing "Streets Of Philadelphia". :good: All the best.

Thank fuck. I'd be considering topping myself if that was the case.

I see yesterday was the 40th anniversary of The Rumble in the Jungle. Some good stuff on the Beeb about it.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/boxing/29796214

I must have watched it about 30 times but I never get bored of it or lose my admiration for the way Ali fought that fight. I think some people fail to appreciate how tough and resilient he was because of his repuatation for being such a speedy, skilful boxer. Had one of the best (if not the best) chins ever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijOjRTqPICk

Fucking magic. The real turning point comes towards the end of round 5.

I see yesterday was the 40th anniversary of The Rumble in the Jungle. Some good stuff on the Beeb about it.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/boxing/29796214

I must have watched it about 30 times but I never get bored of it or lose my admiration for the way Ali fought that fight. I think some people fail to appreciate how tough and resilient he was because of his repuatation for being such a speedy, skilful boxer. Had one of the best (if not the best) chins ever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijOjRTqPICk

Fucking magic. The real turning point comes towards the end of round 5.

20 years since Rumble in the Bronx next year.

Well A&E is an interesting place to be tonight. Just seen an inebriated Tigger kick-off and abscond while nurses tried to treat him. Hallowe'en really brings out the worst of knobheads.