General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

This office I'm working in today and tomorrow is right by the main railway station, with elevated tracks running outside the window. I keep getting distracted and watching the pretty trains go by. I seem to have regressed to being a 6-year-old. ;)

This office I'm working in today and tomorrow is right by the main railway station, with elevated tracks running outside the window. I keep getting distracted and watching the pretty trains go by. I seem to have regressed to being a 6-year-old. ;)

train spotter

• 3 weeks later...

I'm applying for jobs and trying to figure out a way of avoiding the real world, so far I've come up with the lottery and suicide. And I don't play the lottery :lol:

Applied for a job with one of the "big 4" and have managed to get through the initial application and pyschometric test so have been invited for my first interview.

Over the moon tbh as it was my No. 1 job so lets all "celebrate good time, c'mon!" ;):D

Can someone tell me where my bed is? Oh my goodness. Works night out on the pop, everyone cries off early except for me and a couple of my colleagues and a doc.

I need toast...........

Can someone tell me where my bed is? Oh my goodness. Works night out on the pop, everyone cries off early except for me and a couple of my colleagues and a doc.

I need toast...........

Orange juice and paracetomol, or whatever your usual advice is for a hangover.

I need toast...........

1g of paracetamol. 400mg of ibuprofen. Something like that anyway. Dear me. I don't feel great! :lol:

Applied for a job with one of the "big 4" and have managed to get through the initial application and pyschometric test so have been invited for my first interview.

Over the moon tbh as it was my No. 1 job so lets all "celebrate good time, c'mon!" :lol:;)

What service line you going for?

I need toast...........

1g of paracetamol. 400mg of ibuprofen. Something like that anyway. Dear me. I don't feel great! :lol:

Excellent preparation for tomorrow night then. Your liver's going to be thoroughly pickled by the end of the week. ;)

I need toast...........

Excellent preparation for tomorrow night then. Your liver's going to be thoroughly pickled by the end of the week. :D

You're a bad influence. I seriously need a night off the booze. What time are we meeeting again?! ;)

Over the moon tbh as it was my No. 1 job so lets all "celebrate good time, c'mon!" :lol:;)

What service line you going for?

Consultancy. Specifically Technolgy Integration or strategy.

You're a bad influence. I seriously need a night off the booze. What time are we meeeting again?! :lol:

who're you going to leave you liver and kidneys to?

You're a bad influence. I seriously need a night off the booze. What time are we meeeting again?! ;)

who're you going to leave you liver and kidneys to?

They're not worth having at the moment, therefore no-one. :lol:

When you've lived in the neighbourhood for almost 18 years, it's always nice to get an xmas card from someone who's lived there for the same period of time.

cretinsts2.jpg

Who the fuck is Joe, and what the fuck is he doing living in my house? :icon_lol: