General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

In town today there was a brass band playing xmas songs, and I gave a tramp some money and he wished me a merry xmas.

It was all so Christmassy! ;)

3 and a bit days...

The tramp bought some alcohol and died because of you.

Merry xmas ;)

In town today there was a brass band playing xmas songs, and I gave a tramp some money and he wished me a merry xmas.

3 and a bit days...

Merry xmas ;)

Naw he's there all year round. Plays a tin whistle. ;)

3 and a bit days...

Merry xmas ;)

Naw he's there all year round. Plays a tin whistle. ;)

Did :icon_lol:

Just got an ever expanding temple, from my gf.

Not all going swell in the land of couple-dom as can be predicted.

She hit you? I hope you fucking hit her back harder! ;) That was always my mam's advice when I was a kid if someone hit me.

She hit you? I hope you fucking hit her back harder! ;) That was always my mam's advice when I was a kid if someone hit me.

Threw my Christmas present at me after I told her it was shite ;)

Completely forgot about it until I looked in the mirror this morning, still not too clear on the details about what happened, can't even remember being on here last night talking shite, personally I'm blaming the concussion but then again I was very, very drunk.

Completely forgot about it until I looked in the mirror this morning, still not too clear on the details about what happened, can't even remember being on here last night talking shite, personally I'm blaming the concussion but then again I was very, very drunk.

aye, but in your defence.... women are fucking nuts. Despite inebriation, women should still ... mitigate a drastic lack of sense, nouse(sp?) and/or aptitude for rational thought

Guest Toplass-101

aye but on the plus side, if you didnt feel comfortable with the lass, ya would never have thrown the thing and said it was shit, you would have accpeted it and siad it was lush etc. bt like the commfortableness with ya mate if they got ya somtit sit you woudl be able to say so and thats that you dont like it and they couldnt give a damb anyways, so the fact that you have that level of comfortability (is that even a wrord) is canny cool. If Id got someone a prezzy who hated it id rather they told me it was shit, else id probs go on buying em the same shit they hated anyways, so better ya tell her now to buy you gift vouchers instead, least then you dont have a life time of naff prezzys

aye but on the plus side, if you didnt feel comfortable with the lass, ya would never have thrown the thing and said it was shit, you would have accpeted it and siad it was lush etc. bt like the commfortableness with ya mate if they got ya somtit sit you woudl be able to say so and thats that you dont like it and they couldnt give a damb anyways, so the fact that you have that level of comfortability (is that even a wrord) is canny cool. If Id got someone a prezzy who hated it id rather they told me it was shit, else id probs go on buying em the same shit they hated anyways, so better ya tell her now to buy you gift vouchers instead, least then you dont have a life time of naff prezzys

had a few last night tl? ;)

Seeing this thread reminds me of Lou. Anyone know what has happened to her?

She and Steve are the only two toontastic-ers I've met, is it a coincidence they've both disappeared?

Steve's still around. Lou vanished after the Fish bedded her.

;)

I did no such thing.

she's an honourable girl and I wouldn't do anything to change that.

plus the fact she's single and therefore not my type

:blink:

I did no such thing.

she's an honourable girl and I wouldn't do anything to change that.

plus the fact she's single and therefore not my type

Rumours and innuendo abound!

You're right, she is an honourable girl, a great lass really. Somewhat weird, but entertaining nonetheless.

So where is she?

:calmdown:

Dunno atm really, last i heard from her was a few weeks ago. Shes still at uni in newcastle. Seems to be going all over the country at weekends for random events, so nothings changed really.

Guest Patrokles

She hit you? I hope you fucking hit her back harder! :calmdown: That was always my mam's advice when I was a kid if someone hit me.

Threw my Christmas present at me after I told her it was shite :blink:

Of course, the alternate viewpoint is that when it gets to the stage when you're telling the other person that what they got you was shite, then you're just so bitter and resentful that you don't really care any more, and they don't know you well enough to even buy you something worthwhile!