General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

OMG A spider the size of a fkn Fiat punto just ran across my living room floor. I nearly shit. I have had to vacate the area as it is currently figuring out a way to put the sofa onto its back.

Fkn hell. I hate them things.

OMG A spider the size of a fkn Fiat punto just ran across my living room floor. I nearly shit. I have had to vacate the area as it is currently figuring out a way to put the sofa onto its back.

Fkn hell. I hate them things.

Me too. I'm supposedly the manly one in the relationship (:lol:) but bug duty is firmly delegated to him indoors. :D

• 1 month later...

I bought a Frys chcoclate cream bar today and an Orange cream. Does anyone remember one called Frys Five Centres? Along the same lines as a chocolate cream, but each two squares were a different flavour. My hubby said there was no such thing!

I bought a Frys chcoclate cream bar today and an Orange cream. Does anyone remember one called Frys Five Centres? Along the same lines as a chocolate cream, but each two squares were a different flavour. My hubby said there was no such thing!

He's wrong. They were lush!

Ahh thank you Meenz. I couldnt have imagined them. I want one now though.

Discontinued in 1992 apparently. Scandalous. :)

confectionery in the 70's/80's was much better imo! loads more E numbers for a start!! :)

does anybody else remember Nutty Bars? basically a lump (roll) of caramel covered in peanuts. came in a kind of clear brown wrapper iirc. they were LUSH!!!

Discontinued in 1992 apparently. Scandalous. :)

:icon_lol: I was hoping they still made them :( Im trying to remember the flavours...Orange? Strawberry or Raspberry. Lemon? Pineapple? Definitely Lime, as that was my favourite! Gutted they dont make them now.

I think I vaguely remember Nutty Bars...but wouldnt have liked them as not mad on peanuts.

I used to love the Milk Tray Bar. And Toffee and Mallow eggs, scrummy!!!!!!

I think I vaguely remember Nutty Bars...but wouldnt have liked them as not mad on peanuts.

tbh TR, i think you and I are the only people that remember them.

I must be flippin ancient! :)

Just looked up Cadburys chocolates of the past. It says Five Centres had coffee in it, but thats not right!

Ohh I bet no one remembers the Old Jamaican Bar? It was my mums favourite when I was little.

http://www.cadbury.co.uk/ourproducts/yeste.../Yesterday.aspx

http://www.allsorts4u.co.uk/product14376_787489.aspx