General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

18 minutes ago, Tom said:

£1500 worth of cover? 

That's not a lot for actually dying.

No it's not but the issue is about what I mentioned earlier, not about covering the cost of any entire funeral.

19 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

It's not but from his family's point of view any sum of money would be just gravy

I bet your internet mates guffawed at that. You're magnificent. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Pointless scaremongering... I assume that vote will go through pretty easily to be honest, although the bid to appeal to Chinese households there will likely be successful.

Fucking bizarre that anyone has a problem with it. I mean, it's not bizarre because people are cunts, but I still struggle to get my head round it

Mrs T's just finished filling in my PIP claim form i thought it would just migrate over as i was award the high rate DLA of both components indefinetley. This isnt the case even though i've give permission to look at my medical notes & contact my GP.  We've still had to write down all about washing, dressing, toilet etc. I was told they'll probably want me to attend one of those assesments (Its not a full medical) i know im going to be sat in my wheelchair in the waiting room next to someone with a bit of a bad back