General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

On 31/08/2017 at 11:41 AM, trooper said:

its gone off now its just a case of waiting for the dreaded envelope dropping through the letterbox

Sorry I never spotted this earlier. Might've had some advice for you. Good luck but don't be surprised if they knock you down as it's almost a default position they take while they try to grind you down. Get the descriptors online ready just in case and try and go through every one if you haven't already.

4 hours ago, ewerk said:

Seems a little bit contrived for me given that he has raised £1300 on his justgiving page and managed to take a picture of the shit before she tried to get it out.

Yeah, it stinks.

12 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

Sorry I never spotted this earlier. Might've had some advice for you. Good luck but don't be surprised if they knock you down as it's almost a default position they take while they try to grind you down. Get the descriptors online ready just in case and try and go through every one if you haven't already.

It's ok mate i think we've covered everything i just thought with having high rate for both parts indefinatley they just migrate me over to PIP. Nothings changed if anything things are getting worse as im getting older with my right knee & ankle joints getting sore due to the added weight load when i'm getting transfered into bed, toilet, wheelchair, shower chair or recliner chair.i cant stand by myself let alone walk i cant even brush my teeth or shave without a hand hopefully somebody will realise when they get my form. The best of it is they could keep all their money if i could get my health back to what it was but thats not going to happen never mind we'll see what they decide. I'll keep you posted i'm expecting to have to make the trip to Arden House though.

17 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

I heard this on the radio this morning. Isn't this an apocryphal tale that gets bandied about every now and again. 

These millennials need to up their game, actually staging this bullshit. 

2 hours ago, Gemmill said:

I heard this on the radio this morning. Isn't this an apocryphal tale that gets bandied about every now and again. 

These millennials need to up their game, actually staging this bullshit. 

If you're going to stage it at least have a sob story. Bet Barnsey is laughing his back off when he reads that

Edited by TheGingerQuiff

Just been listening to 5Live and they have been talking to someone who got abused as a young footballer at Villa.  Graham Taylor was gaffer at the time and basically told him to keep quiet about it.

The women interviewing him bascially called him a liar.  'Its a long time ago now, are you sure he said that'

FFS Just because he was an Ex commentator doesnt make him immune.

:lol:

" One sex offender even pretended to be a ROAD outside a girls' secondary school to entice teen students to accept his friend request. "

Edited by Alex