General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Will the difference in money really make up for the shitty job?  It's the biggest impact on your daily life.

As @Rayvin said though, it might encourage you to find something better sooner.

52 minutes ago, adios said:

Will the difference in money really make up for the shitty job?  It's the biggest impact on your daily life.

As @Rayvin said though, it might encourage you to find something better sooner.

I'm leaning towards no... I'll be actively looking for something better whether I take it or not. I'm basically without a disposable income here but it's otherwise great. Just not working shifts is the greatest, in a better mood for it. Rarely even have a pop at j69 anymore

On 08/09/2017 at 0:12 PM, Tom said:

On my second day of tramadol. Jesus wept this is strong gear :lol:

How many a day to you have to take? Some days I have to take 8 of them, proper space cadet shit.

54 minutes ago, Tooj said:

How many a day to you have to take? Some days I have to take 8 of them, proper space cadet shit.

2 tablets 4 times a day. I was on a few other things as well so I was off my head all the time or at best drowsy. Lost a good few days to it like :lol:

I was having ibroprofen or paracetamol at the same time too. Apparently paracetamol accelerates it.

im off it now like but I've got a few spare just in case...

3 hours ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

I'm not enough of a 'people' person I'm afraid :lol:

Zero people skills required.

"aye, it's been busy"

"I finish at ..... "

"aye, nice / crap weather"

Is about all you need. Radio at reasonable level for when inane conversation is over and passenger reaches for cell phone.

26 minutes ago, strawb said:

Had tramadol after my cancer op, I went to a wedding and did other stuff(s) didn't end well for me but it was fun

I know a lad that drank on it, apparently he tried to drive on it because he really believed it was ok, then gave up and tried to fight as many people as possible before going to sleep.

Reminds me of the documentary that was on a while back about British housewives being prescribed amphetamines back in the 50s or 60s. There was one woman on who said she'd cleaned her house from top to bottom then went and knocked on the woman next door and asked her if she could clean her house too :lol:

38 minutes ago, Alex said:

Reminds me of the documentary that was on a while back about British housewives being prescribed amphetamines back in the 50s or 60s. There was one woman on who said she'd cleaned her house from top to bottom then went and knocked on the woman next door and asked her if she could clean her house too :lol:

:lol: 

Lass I know doesn't need any medication to get her active. Genuinely goes for a run with two dogs until the poor beasts are knackered, hoovers then mops the house on her return, before going to work from 7ish through until about 8/9 and does that all at least 5 days a week. She's an events manager for a posh restaurant, doing weddings and whatnot so sometimes she's not getting back to hers until 2-3 in the one or two days that she's actually "off", but she never seems fazed and has an unbelievable amount of energy. 

Feel for her husband mind.  :lol: