General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Bit surprised to see CT being all for the Royal wedding when most on here aren't? :lol:

It's Kitman I feel sorry for, my wife watched it while I sat in the garden and she didn't once force me at gunpoint to watch it like I assume his must've? ;)

9 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Bit surprised to see CT being all for the Royal wedding when most on here aren't? :lol:

It's Kitman I feel sorry for, my wife watched it while I sat in the garden and she didn't once force me at gunpoint to watch it like I assume his must've? ;)

Mustve been on around midnight in NZ  so he plainly had the option of just of going to fuckin bed. He's basicallly CT in denial :D

After my morning in the garden I went to the pub and watched the Scottish cup final with about 100 Celtic supporters, most of whom had no problem with singing songs glorifying the deeds of the IRA, therefore I decimate the field in the "most anti Royal gesture of the day" competition :good:

53 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Thanks mate. She didn’t want to watch it alone....I didn’t want to watch it at all.....there was blackmail involved.....

42 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

:D

“You won’t wut your duck for a week” 

*note “authentic” NZ accent ;)

:lol: I want my wife to sit on my deck

14 minutes ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

Are you taking the piss you utter fucknut?

I actually agree with him on this one tbh, two weeks of deleting emails and I'll be damn near spam free.

28 minutes ago, Andrew said:

I actually agree with him on this one tbh, two weeks of deleting emails and I'll be damn near spam free.

I was more going at the utter hypocrisy of the cockwomble Mr Brexiteer singing the praises of a law imposed by the EU.

23 minutes ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

I was more going at the utter hypocrisy of the cockwomble Mr Brexiteer singing the praises of a law imposed by the EU.

Ah well, there is that :lol: