General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

A lad in the office who's job is 2 weeks behind and yesterday a lad checking his calcs has just found a massive fuck up, has just gone for a 2h Piano Lesson :lol:

When one of the senior lads asked where he was off he said 'Oh a piano lesson, I shall make my hours up later' 

:lol:

4 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

A lad in the office who's job is 2 weeks behind and yesterday a lad checking his calcs has just found a massive fuck up, has just gone for a 2h Piano Lesson :lol:

When one of the senior lads asked where he was off he said 'Oh a piano lesson, I shall make my hours up later' 

:lol:

Wykiki, I want a job working in your place and I want to be in perfect view of wherever you sit. I'd have a drawer full of hamlet cigars with a hip flask in the other and a permanent grin on my face. :lol:

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Howmanheyman said:

Wykiki, I want a job working in your place and I want to be in perfect view of wherever you sit. I'd have a drawer full of hamlet cigars with a hip flask in the other and a permanent grin on my face. :lol:

And a stab vest around your torso.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Aye. Tell them no you fucking can't, you can apologise to this doctor and hope he'll still do your surgery. And if he doesn't you can go back on the waiting list and spend the time working out where you fucked up, you racist little cunt.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Bill Gates proving that even the "good" billionaires are fucking dickheads. When you've suddenly got less than $100bn, you start to worry about how you're gonna out food on the table. 

He's worth $107bn. Do you think he should hand over $100bn of that in taxes?

Maybe the so-called accountant should look at the full quote and context instead of taking the lazy ass approach of taking a two line tweet as the full story.

“I’ve paid over $10 billion in taxes. I’ve paid more than anyone in taxes. If I had to have paid $20 billion, it’s fine. But when you say I should pay $100 billion, then I’m starting to do a little math about what I have left over,” Gates said, eventually adding that he was “just kidding.”

“I’d love for somebody to find a middle-ground approach,” Gates said.

But you don't hear anyone leading with 'BILLIONAIRE OFFERS TO PAY DOUBLE IN TAXES!'

Fucking commies.

He'd still have 7 billion, bitch. Ever since your lass peeled you off the back off that horse cart and installed you at the top of her business empire, you've established yourself as the Mike Ashley of the rag n bone world, and I do not like it one bit. 

• Haha 4

23 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

I tried having a discussion with someone at work about how many billionaires we have in this country and how its wrong.

Couldnt understand it.

Sweden, Austria, Denmark and Finland have more billionaires per capita than the UK. 

Though I wouldn't mind the UK having one less billionaire...

Just now, Gemmill said:

He'd still have 7 billion, bitch. Ever since your lass peeled you off the back off that horse cart and installed you at the top of her business empire, you've established yourself as the Mike Ashley of the rag n bone world, and I do not like it one bit. 

You realise that under your scenario we'd all be posting here using Windows 95? You'd also be depriving charity of $51,000,000,000. 

Why do you hate the children of Africa so much?

You'd take that back if you'd seen me making it rain in a Zanzibar spice farm in August. And I actually was a Tanzanian shillings billionaire at the right time - finally a billionaire that doesnt need encouraging to do the right thing.