General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

1 hour ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Unlikely as he's left the show now.  I suspect he was told to apologise and refused. He pulled in the numbers for ITV so a costly publicity stunt if so 

Months of grievance and victimhood await the nation...

1 hour ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Unlikely as he's left the show now.  I suspect he was told to apologise and refused. He pulled in the numbers for ITV so a costly publicity stunt if so 

Not so costly for him, we’ll probably see him on GB News when it launches.

1 hour ago, Kitman said:

However the catalyst will be when Australia votes to become a republic, where there is more passion for a change.....I can’t help but feel that will prompt a debate and maybe a referendum.

We had our chance and fucked it royally(!).

The conversation won't start again until the Australian Tories are voted out of government and I cannot see that happening for a while.

3 minutes ago, sammynb said:

We had our chance and fucked it royally(!).

The conversation won't start again until the Australian Tories are voted out of government and I cannot see that happening for a while.

Shame! Hopefully when Betty goes you’ll have another go and get it right this time...

58 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

I, for one, cannot believe that, a day after being given the power to do what they want to break up peaceful gatherings, the police have been complete cunts, to a man. Again.

Ovulate much?

She must be conflicted. On the one hand, lots of lovely police violence, just the way she likes it. On the other, an opportunity to stick it to those latte-munching luvvies in Londonistan. What to do, what to do?

Patel saw her policies in action on  white middle class women & didn't like the optics...when they've gone from attacking  miners, footy lads, ethnics & immigrants, protesters of all kinds etc to their own voters you have to wonder who is next? 🤔