• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Monkeys Fist

• Gemmill

• The Fish

• Christmas Tree

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi lads just a quick update about Master T we were allowed to visit him in the mental hospital at Ryhope yesterday it's the first time we've seen him in 6 days. He was allowed to go to the local Asda

Peaky blinders isn’t a tv show, it’s a sounding horn to allow people to spot cunts when they start wearing tweed and flat caps.

Because they arrr

Posted Images

On a less black-loathing note, I was walking back from a nearby petrol station the other nights after purchasing some meltdown cigarettes, and a car went past me, and somebody in it opens a door and let out a lit firework, which skidded down the road and exploded metres away from me. At the same time, two police cars in no apparent hurry just happened to be coming the in opposite direction and witnessed the entire thing. They just pretended nowt happened and carried on.

2 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

On a less black-loathing note, I was walking back from a nearby petrol station the other nights after purchasing some meltdown cigarettes, and a car went past me, and somebody in it opens a door and let out a lit firework, which skidded down the road and exploded metres away from me. At the same time, two police cars in no apparent hurry just happened to be coming the in opposite direction and witnessed the entire thing. They just pretended nowt happened and carried on.

Cool story bro

55 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Am I the only one that finds Lewis Hamilton disagreeable? 

I don't know if it's the fact that he's a tax dodging twat, or if it's his yank accent and heinous dress sense (despite being a nice middle class boy from Stevenage), but he comes across as a proper try hard 

‘Disagreeable’? That’s the sort of comment I’d expect some posh old twat to make about a successful black working class footballer.

I can’t be arsed with F1 but I like him. Compared to his peers, a lot of whom were born into vast wealth, he has done it the hard way. He does a lot for other causes (children’s charities etc) and he has used his status to further BLM etc. He is also one of the greatest British Sportsmen of all time and isn’t half as boring as most drivers. However, on the other hand, he wears funny clothes.

As for tax dodging, you were all for it the other day when it came to second properties.

• Haha 4
Just now, Billy Whitehurst said:

‘Disagreeable’? That’s the sort of comment I’d expect some posh old twat to make about a successful black working class footballer.

I can’t be arsed with F1 but I like him. Compared to his peers, a lot of whom were born into vast wealth, he has done it the hard way. He does a lot for other causes (children’s charities etc) and he has used his status to further BLM etc. He is also one of the greatest British Sportsmen of all time and isn’t half as boring as most drivers. However, on the other hand, he wears funny clothes.

As for tax dodging, you were all for it the other day when it came to second properties.

He's not going to shag you mate.

Ive deleted the original message as it was a poor choice of words by me. I just find him a dick tbh

It’s absolutely incredible what he’s achieved. I think most people probably thought Schumacher’s record for GP wins or World titles would never be matched but it’s been over 20 years since I’ve been interested in formula one tbh. Like a lot of other sports it’s so staid and corporate now. 

ITV News just now, man. The government are literally throwing away billions of pounds of taxpayers’ money and one of the main stories is about a couple who may have left pubs without paying for their food up to 3 times in east anglia :lol: 

• Jaysus... 1
37 minutes ago, Alex said:

ITV News just now, man. The government are literally throwing away billions of pounds of taxpayers’ money and one of the main stories is about a couple who may have left pubs without paying for their food up to 3 times in east anglia :lol: 

It’s the same principle they used to con people in to Brexit. 
rich-man-to-worker-careful-mate-that-for

Cunts. 
Every single one of them. 

• Like 3
42 minutes ago, Alex said:

I did that the other month, completely by accident. Taxi arrived and I just hopped in it as was outside smoking and forgot I hadn't paid. Worst part is people who'd dined with me refused to pay when confronted :lol: was going to go back and pay but never got round to it. Don't tell Durham Constabulary though, I'm in enough trouble already.

Years ago we went for a meal at Roast in London's Borough Market. Waitress brought the bill after 2 full Sunday lunches, with 3 courses and a couple of extra sides and a bottle of wine. Should have been about £150? Bill showed we'd only been charged for the sides and the wine, so about £50? No idea how they fucked it up, but I wasn't going to argue. Figured we'd only pay the full amount if we were challenged, then did that highly-suspect "we're not guilty at all" exit.