General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

44 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

What are you taking these photos with btw? An old Nokia? I've seen nowt like it. 

:lol:

Anyone else would've just seen a photo of a dog, Gemmill going all Rainman, 'Errr, Nokia 3250, I think, definitely Nokia, errrmm!'

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

What are you taking these photos with btw? An old Nokia? I've seen nowt like it. 

Zoomed & cropped as it goes, if its all the sane to you, David fuckin Bailey :glare:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Zoomed & cropped as it goes, if its all the sane to you, David fuckin Bailey :glare:

Zoomed? Is it next door's dog? 

Get up off your arse and walk across your palatial South Coast living room and get us a close up. :photo:

50 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Zoomed? Is it next door's dog? 

Get up off your arse and walk across your palatial South Coast living room and get us a close up. :photo:

Didn't want to disturb him :lol:

49 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

20210606_155150_compress80.thumb.jpg.26f70161c119462115e86f784147edd7.jpg

Here's how you do it. Daft lad eating braided ostrich tendons this afternoon. :puke:

We went to the pub the other week with friends who've got a 6 month old working cocker...they had a whole ostrich tibula for the wee fucker :sick:

What flavour is your black & tan hound? Smashing looking beast, is it a poo too? ...

On 06/06/2021 at 11:09, Monkeys Fist said:

Dunno mind, my babies didn’t cry when I locked them in their crates… 

Mine did 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Howmanheyman said:

I take it Gateshead council don't want any infrequent visitors from Newcastle who travel by car these days? :lol: 

You didn’t try to turn right after the Tyne Bridge, did you? :lol:

1 minute ago, Monkeys Fist said:

You didn’t try to turn right after the Tyne Bridge, did you? :lol:

A while back I got lumbered with a metro centre trip and couldn't loop around left after the Tyne bridge so ended up on a Gateshead magical mystery tour. Today, same destination so I thought I'd go up forth banks and over the redhuegh. No bother but thought I'd avoid the same way back as half the road near the centre for life is shut so would come back via the Tyne bridge. They've fucking closed that off now unless you're a bus! :lol: Didn't realise until it was too late, had to turn left heading towards buildings near the high level bridge and swing back more or less the way I came heading back along askew road and over the redhuegh which I could've done in the first place. Mind, it's made knocking back a MetroCentre visit a bit easier to be fair. :lol:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

It really is, like. Driving bans need to be dished out for incredibly trivial things to thin the numbers out

Bod- “Nine points, what for?”

Plod- “ Owning a Dacia”

1 hour ago, Howmanheyman said:

Gateshead council must seriously be on fucking drugs, like. You'd think they'd be encouraging people to go rather than the opposite?

I got done on Askew Road travelling back from the Metrocentre just before Christmas. Funnelled into a bus lane, by the time I realised it was too late to get out and I was snapped by ANPR. Got fined and was allowed to watch myself on video driving past the camera. :)

Tbf I had no grounds for appeal but did anyway, saying signage wasn't clear in the dark, I should have been warned further up the road, and it was a fucking stupid detour they wanted to put me on anyway. Amazingly it worked, I got a refund and a "Don't do it again" message. Too right I won't do it again, like fuck am I ever going back to Gateshead by any transport means. 🤣

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

A while back I got lumbered with a metro centre trip and couldn't loop around left after the Tyne bridge so ended up on a Gateshead magical mystery tour. Today, same destination so I thought I'd go up forth banks and over the redhuegh. No bother but thought I'd avoid the same way back as half the road near the centre for life is shut so would come back via the Tyne bridge. They've fucking closed that off now unless you're a bus! :lol: Didn't realise until it was too late, had to turn left heading towards buildings near the high level bridge and swing back more or less the way I came heading back along askew road and over the redhuegh which I could've done in the first place. Mind, it's made knocking back a MetroCentre visit a bit easier to be fair. :lol:

Weird as fuck for me seeing Forthbank plularised, didn't realise it was the name of a polis station in Newcastle.