General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

The volcano on La Palma is going mental this morning. The BBC ARE now saying the lava can now be seen falling into the sea. The big fear is the toxic gas this will create

Edited by trooper

On 27/09/2021 at 16:07, Dr Gloom said:

a bloke i work with just lost his father-in-law to covid. he's greek and they were out there visiting as they knew he was on his last legs, but they weren't allowed to see him once he was admitted to hospital and he had to die alone. his mrs is understandably distraught. 

Well hopefully she'll be consoled knowing he's gone to a feta place

I see Piers Corbyn and his happy band covidiots thought that it was appropriate to push their agenda outside the court where Sarah Everhard’s killer was being sentenced today. 

• Jaysus... 1

On 28/09/2021 at 09:48, ewerk said:

Well this explains why CT has been so quite on here.

Capture.JPG

Who was the lad on here who had an obsession with Kate Garraway?

Sweetleftpeg? :lol: 

:lol: Surely the collective noun is a Scottish National Party of Moles. I didn’t know it was Labour until I checked but it’s the only one it could’ve been 

1 hour ago, Tom said:

Who was the lad on here who had an obsession with Kate Garraway?

Sweetleftpeg? :lol: 

Yeah, it was him. She was a canny bit smarter than Welch like 

• Like 1

On a similar note, what are peoples views on this current shit show? 

Not sure how all men needing to be responsible for cunts like Wayne Couzens/violence against women is any different to all Muslims needing to be responsible for terrorists/Islamic extremism? (they don't need to be of course)

1 hour ago, Kid Dynamite said:

On a similar note, what are peoples views on this current shit show? 

Not sure how all men needing to be responsible for cunts like Wayne Couzens/violence against women is any different to all Muslims needing to be responsible for terrorists/Islamic extremism? (they don't need to be of course)

Its a difficult one, isn’t it? It’s hard to know exactly how much his friends and colleagues knew about what Couzens was really like. And even if they were concerned about the stuff he would say, what could they actually do about it? If they’ve covered for previous things that’s an entirely different matter of course. 

1 hour ago, Alex said:

Its a difficult one, isn’t it? It’s hard to know exactly how much his friends and colleagues knew about what Couzens was really like. And even if they were concerned about the stuff he would say, what could they actually do about it? If they’ve covered for previous things that’s an entirely different matter of course. 

That’s exactly what needs to be looked at. What sort of processes are there available to confidentially report someone within the police? It’s a boys club so the ability to do so discretely is important.

What is more pressing is how he was accused of indecent exposure in 2015 yet remained a police officer and even more worrying is that he was twice linked to indecent exposure in the weeks leading up to Sarah’s murder and yet no action was taken.

Incidents like this are thankfully incredibly rare and there have been a lot of overreactions on social media but the Met have had six months to think about this and have come up with no plan whatsoever to help prevent such awful crimes happening again.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Alex said:

Yeah. We've all got a responsibility not to be cunts, to raise our kids not to be cunts and to call out other people who ARE being cunts... but outside of that I'm not sure what I'm meant to do about some radgepacket I've never met 200miles away? 

5 minutes ago, ewerk said:

That’s exactly what needs to be looked at. What sort of processes are there available to confidentially report someone within the police? It’s a boys club so the ability to do so discretely is important.

What is more pressing is how he was accused of indecent exposure in 2015 yet remained a police officer and even more worrying is that he was twice linked to indecent exposure in the weeks leading up to Sarah’s murder and yet no action was taken.

Incidents like this are thankfully incredibly rare and there have been a lot of overreactions on social media but the Met have had six months to think about this and have come up with no plan whatsoever to help prevent such awful crimes happening again.

Be interesting to see the fall out from it. In regards to the most recent flashing incidents, I think it's unlikely they turned a blind eye to him being a flasher because he was a copper... more likely that they've got zero time to investigate crimes like that with the cuts to the police numbers and the mental diktats telling them which crimes they need to focus on this week.

And if the Police are anything like the NHS it's a near impossibility to sack anybody without jumping through a thousand hoops first and having a incontrovertible proof of gross misconduct 

Edited by Kid Dynamite