General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

1 minute ago, Monkeys Fist said:

If it’s similar to the sound when he demolished the pigs ear I’ll give it a miss :lol:

Mrs. F. brought him this eldritch horror…

204D4C7C-1A82-49E2-A74F-A08F2904AFEE.thumb.jpeg.42824dcac2fc841c48ba16d4c003906d.jpeg

Still no idea, etc etc. 

Oh god. :lol:

Gosforth Bark at the industrial estate next to Kingston Park tesco is great for all this sort of stuff. Like a serial killer's garage. 

• Haha 2

On 06/11/2021 at 16:00, Gemmill said:

Screenshot_20211106-155743_Edge.thumb.jpg.0868dc6ade33d90da20d06596ccaf891.jpg

Remember this Prince Charming. 

This is an extract from a Fish thread called "For those of you not in a relationship" where he laments the fact that a mentally ill friend of his seems to have fallen for him, and wonders how best to let her down gently. :lol:

It was a different time... 

:lol: 

I genuinely don't even remember who that was. Saw a mention of lotiongate in that thread an all :lol:

The ways in which my life has changed...

On 06/11/2021 at 15:24, Gemmill said:

I'd be dispensing roundhouses up and down the street. 

It fucking does my head in. Dog's first firework night last night and he was fucking petrified, and I have to shut the cats in too. And all so some CUNT can send daft rockets up. THIS ENDS TONIGHT. 

I always made a point of taking our dogs into the garden on their first fireworks night, carried them at first and would make excited noises (like a gibbering idiot) when they went off, then would put dog down and Chuck a ball or something after a few minutes. Never had a dog scared of them after that.

Am convinced dogs pick up on owners being nervous about “oh the dogs going to be shit scared”  and react accordingly.

Our first dog used to ask to be out and would spend the evening in the garden sniffing the air, she must have liked the smell, totally unfazed by the racket.

agree the fucking things should be banned though.

Edited by Toonpack

1 hour ago, Toonpack said:

I always made a point of taking our dogs into the garden on their first fireworks night, carried them at first and would make excited noises (like a gibbering idiot) when they went off, then would put dog down and Chuck a ball or something after a few minutes. Never had a dog scared of them after that.

Am convinced dogs pick up on owners being nervous about “oh the dogs going to be shit scared”  and react accordingly.

Our first dog used to ask to be out and would spend the evening in the garden sniffing the air, she must have liked the smell, totally unfazed by the racket.

agree the fucking things should be banned though.

Gemmill is genuinely shit scared though, so your plan won't work with him. 

• Haha 3

14 minutes ago, spongebob toonpants said:

I hate dogs and love fireworks, guess I'm in the minority

Anyone who hates dogs (or even dislikes them a little) is a wrongun of the highest order and uses their supposed hatred as a cover for their fear of them the softshites.

39 minutes ago, spongebob toonpants said:

I hate dogs and love fireworks, guess I'm in the minority

Who the fuck hates dogs??

I bet you prefer snakes or some shit, don't you? 

My older dog was never bothered by fireworks until he was about 7. Now he’s petrified. No real idea what triggered it.  I’m not a fan if fireworks apart from that, in that I think they’re a bit boring once you’ve seen a couple. I’d ban sales to the public but that’s not going to happen