General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Having my quarterly bout of wisdom tooth agony as the one little cunt is taking its sweet time breaking through. Dentist says it’ll not need extracted and it’s not going to try and chin any of my other teeth but the little prick is, quite frankly, taking the piss now. Anyone got any decent home remedies besides getting my teeth knocked out?

Edited by Ayatollah Hermione

When I was offshore one trip I got an abscess in the roof of my mouth- felt like a fucking golf ball and was agonising. 
My options were to get medi-vacced off ( which would have been a black mark against future work) or keep schtum and grin and bear it. 
One of the lads gave me a painkiller called Naproxen, which was fucking incredible. 
Within half an hour I was right as rain, having been fucking zombied by the pain until then. 

So, get some Naproxen down you. 

Edit; Once I was drugged up, I “sterilised” a sewing needle and did a bit of Bob Mortimer self-dentistry on the abscess. 

There is not enough mouthwash in the universe to wash away the taste after I’d drained it :lol:

19 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Having my quarterly bout of wisdom tooth agony as the one little cunt is taking its sweet time breaking through. Dentist says it’ll not need extracted and it’s not going to try and chin any of my other teeth but the little prick is, quite frankly, taking the piss now. Anyone got any decent home remedies besides getting my teeth knocked out?

You could try Corsodyl gel. Not sure if it's correct for this but it might help. 

26 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

When I was offshore one trip I got an abscess in the roof of my mouth- felt like a fucking golf ball and was agonising. 
My options were to get medi-vacced off ( which would have been a black mark against future work) or keep schtum and grin and bear it. 
One of the lads gave me a painkiller called Naproxen, which was fucking incredible. 
Within half an hour I was right as rain, having been fucking zombied by the pain until then. 

So, get some Naproxen down you. 

Edit; Once I was drugged up, I “sterilised” a sewing needle and did a bit of Bob Mortimer self-dentistry on the abscess. 

There is not enough mouthwash in the universe to wash away the taste after I’d drained it :lol:

I think I’ll stick with the painkillers and not the Guantanamo approach tbh. Wor lass had to take Naproxen after an operation once and she said it was outrageous gear. On the Solpadeine Max atm and I’ve already fell asleep on the sofa at half 1. Oh, pain medicine, what a harmless thing you are. Definitely can’t see how that can spiral into full blown dependence

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

If you're not a snitch and cool enough to self medicate download telegram and I'll invite you to some groups

Nah, you’re alright mate. I can still get a boner without pharmaceuticals 

• Haha 1

Got a herniated disc in my back. I still train but it’s something I have to manage because it flares up every 18 months or so. Fucking nightmare when it does. Absolutely intolerable agony that only serious chemicals  can fix

10 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Ladies, ladies, can we all just take a few pills and slaver over our chest? 

My problem after taking a few pills is eating like a fucking horse. Being high t it's predominantly just showing as solid muscle but there are definitely elements of a kite at 101kgs. I feel like an apex predator at this weight.

3 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Got a herniated disc in my back. I still train but it’s something I have to manage because it flares up every 18 months or so. Fucking nightmare when it does. Absolutely intolerable agony that only serious chemicals  can fix

Testosterone is the ultimate chem bro. Is valium even effective for a herniated disc? Would a muscle relaxant fix relieve that?