General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Guest LeazesLad

Massive day for me tomorrow, I leave the company I've been with for 4 years, got butterflies in my stomach, can't think straight but it's gonna be a day of immense satisfaction. Best opportunity I've had ever work wise this, felt frustrated in my current job as plenty people do, cos especially with this recession it's been hard, I've worked hard, over worked if anything with little recognition or anywhere near the financial gain I should have had. I've felt like a bloke with a really itchy arse but no hands or arms for too long, gonna be a day of relief and I think I'm gonna smashed to celebrate :rolleyes:

Guest LeazesLad

Cheers fella. Apparently the company is full of absolutely stunning women too, which is the complete opposite of my company now. Worked there four year and I can honestly say there's only been two women anywhere near shaggable, and one of them had worse plastic tits than Bianca Gascoigne.

Still feel a bit excited/nervous about it, it's like leaving Hull to sign for The Toon that's the difference in stature and wages.

Guest LeazesLad
You'll be fine man. Is it London based or up here. Understand if you don't want to say at this stage.

London once every two month, and I get me own office in Newcastle in the next 4-6 months might be sooner, and start recruiting me own staff.

Good luck Stevie.

Don't call anyone a cunt tomorow :rolleyes:

I've got a fire in my belly sometimes you know at injustices and I've fantacised about what am gonna say littered with four lettered words, but am gonna go with a bit of dignity.

Thanks a lot CT.

London once every two month, and I get me own office in Newcastle in the next 4-6 months might be sooner, and start recruiting me own staff.

All the best.

We should really get together for a pint once you get settled in London - wouldn't mind meeting some of the other lads either.

Guest LeazesLad

All the best.

We should really get together for a pint once you get settled in London - wouldn't mind meeting some of the other lads either.

Thanks NJS. Definitely have a pint, my new office is in The City not far from Liverpool Street so easy enough to get to, I'm down next week as it happens, I pm'd Danny B to get me a ticket for the Spurs Milan game, but he was as much use as a chocolate fireguard that cunt.

All the best.

Thanks NJS. Definitely have a pint, my new office is in The City not far from Liverpool Street so easy enough to get to, I'm down next week as it happens, I pm'd Danny B to get me a ticket for the Spurs Milan game, but he was as much use as a chocolate fireguard that cunt.

Well I work at the top of Bishopsgate so couldn't be easier - let me know when and where.

Guest LeazesLad

All the best.

Well I work at the top of Bishopsgate so couldn't be easier - let me know when and where.

I'll pm you me new mobile before the end of the week, I can't get totally fucked off me face like with work in the morning, but could quite fancy going to the pub for the Barca v Arsenal or yid game next week. I bet you're dead posh NJS :rolleyes: Any good pubs near Bishopsgate like?

I'll pm you me new mobile before the end of the week, I can't get totally fucked off me face like with work in the morning, but could quite fancy going to the pub for the Barca v Arsenal or yid game next week. I bet you're dead posh NJS :rolleyes: Any good pubs near Bishopsgate like?

I'd rather you called me a South Tyneside/half mackem cunt than call me posh ;)

Usual pub of choice is The Gun on Brushfield St - it's a bit of a nostalgia haunt as its one of the pubs we used to go to on a Saturday morning after getting the midnight train down for games in the 80s but theres a couple of others Fish has mentioned before like the Water Poet which are canny as well.

Guest LeazesLad

I'd rather you called me a South Tyneside/half mackem cunt than call me posh ;)

Usual pub of choice is The Gun on Brushfield St - it's a bit of a nostalgia haunt as its one of the pubs we used to go to on a Saturday morning after getting the midnight train down for games in the 80s but theres a couple of others Fish has mentioned before like the Water Poet which are canny as well.

You know what is that near Aldwych, we used to dee the Clipper 1120pm Friday neet when the toon were in London after being on the drink in the toon, we'd get to Victoria at 5am and get the neet bus to Aldwych, and that bar was open at 6am serving beer and there was always toon in at that time.

There were a few alternatives - Livepool st was one and Vauxhall was another - a place called The Vauxhall Tavern which was a gay bar - used to see some horrendous sights in there where there would be people who'd been out all night.

What a difference it is having a bit of sun and blue sky. Forecast to stay all week as well.

Not the best when you're stuck in an office, mind!

Edited by Besty

Guest LeazesLad

Me first post from a phone aftually on the tread mill well I've stopped now like. Next few months are massive for me this is not a J69 huffy exit, got a few reasons for chucking it for a while not least I actually need to work hard.. Hope I've made peoe laugh now and then, and hope people think I've been a worthwhoile member. I've got no enemies on here or I hope I haven't and I apologise to anyone I've offended and I know I must've had crossed words with everyone from time to time I apologise for that, just my emotive nature at times. Anyway I'll be back in the future I hope I think hand on heart there's so many great ppl on here who a credit to how they've been educated and brought up even ;6( has redeeming qualities. Howay the toon

Guest LeazesLad
You getting your internet took out or summat?

No no Kevin nowt like that, start a new job next week in London, leading to something I've always wanted, I can't justify fucking about through the day on here while I work cos me pay is now going to be what I think am worth, so I'm leaving for a while till me feet are under the table, rarely here at weekends so it's best to chuck it for a while. 15000 posts in under 5 year oh dear, I want mancmag to get his first team slot back he's number 12 at the minute. Like I say though, good lads and lasses on here in the main, and I've fucked everyone off at some point no doubt, had rows with many, been nasty to some and all I can say is I apologise for that, but this is the best toon board on the net, there'll be new posters who will take my place nee bother, Craig, Peasepud and the lads don't get enough credit for what they've done, speaks volumes for the posters on here that this board gets more hits than any other. I'll be back at some point anyway, just didn't want anyone to think I was deed. So after the night am giving it a miss for a while.

All the best with the new gig, Stevie. Always good to see someone achieving what they want to!

Get yourself the odd post in when you get a chance mate, it's not healthy to bottle up the shit this club puts you through! Take it easy and best wishes!