• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Monkeys Fist

• Gemmill

• The Fish

• Christmas Tree

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yo kiddiewinks. It’s just gone 3am but it feels like 2am. If you have any old-fashioned clocks in your households from the early days of the forum then please adjust them accordingly. And can you clea

Hi lads just a quick update about Master T we were allowed to visit him in the mental hospital at Ryhope yesterday it's the first time we've seen him in 6 days. He was allowed to go to the local Asda

Peaky blinders isn’t a tv show, it’s a sounding horn to allow people to spot cunts when they start wearing tweed and flat caps.

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

I've put people in hospital less mad than her 

When your entire is based on poking round other people’s shit, it’s never going to end well. 

I fucking despise these kinds of pseudo-science charlatans, mind- they couldn’t give a fuck how many people they harm or give false hope to, so long as they get their money out of them. 

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

When your entire is based on poking round other people’s shit, it’s never going to end well. 

Seeing as she did a show called You Are What You Eat she must be chowing down on it too judging by the clip of her

this is outrageous. don't these women realise that the sports governing body just want to create greater exposure. really, if they decided that lady's beach volleyball should be played topless then the norwegians should be happy to embrace that idea too. :)

(apologies if already posted)

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/handball/57890430

Edited by thebrokendoll
17 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

this is outrageous. don't these women realise that the sports governing body just want to create greater exposure. really, if they decided that lady's beach volleyball should be played topless then the norwegians should be happy to embrace that idea too. :)

(apologies if already posted)

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/handball/57890430

I strongly suspect that alongside "macho, conservative values" this will be influenced by "knowing who their viewers are". 

The world might change and get to the stage where people don't want to watch volleyball for the scantily clad ladies, but I suspect that when/if that does happen, the real change will be that people just won't watch volleyball :lol:

11 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

I strongly suspect that alongside "macho, conservative values" this will be influenced by "knowing who their viewers are". 

The world might change and get to the stage where people don't want to watch volleyball for the scantily clad ladies, but I suspect that when/if that does happen, the real change will be that people just won't watch volleyball :lol:

I relayed my musings to the wife.

she called me a twat and I really don't understand why?  :(

14 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

If I want to watch scantily clad ladies I'll dust off my Jayna Oso boxset, not tune in to BBC2 at 6am to watch girls showing a tiny bit of ass.

55 minutes ago, ewerk said:

If I want to watch scantily clad ladies I'll dust off my Jayna Oso boxset, not tune in to BBC2 at 6am to watch girls showing a tiny bit of ass.

You maybe, but not everyone is as respectable and pure as you, ewerk..!

1 hour ago, ewerk said:

Just googled her...she's no Peta Cavendish tbh :cuppa:

• Like 1

Finished laying the new garden lawn this afternoon. Thats the entire house, extension and garden finished.

Never moving house again. Until I get put into a home 

• Haha 6
8 minutes ago, strawb said:

Finished laying the new garden lawn this afternoon. Thats the entire house, extension and garden finished.

:lol: We're just gearing up for a move to another rental place, because we're not ready to leave London yet but we definitely can't afford to buy the kind of thing we'd want here either. I'm happy to report that most estate agents and a good handful of removal companies are still cunts. Very much looking forward to moving into a place of our own in a few years, getting set up and not fucking moving a muscle again until the merciful release of death. :boogie:

• Haha 3
14 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

:lol: We're just gearing up for a move to another rental place, because we're not ready to leave London yet but we definitely can't afford to buy the kind of thing we'd want here either. I'm happy to report that most estate agents and a good handful of removal companies are still cunts. Very much looking forward to moving into a place of our own in a few years, getting set up and not fucking moving a muscle again until the merciful release of death. :boogie:

I honestly never had many problems with estate agents until I moved to London, the ones there are a different breed. 

It’s a massive relief to be able to say I’m never moving again like. The only movement I will be doing is outwards as I slowly expand into the atmosphere from rich food and wine.

Good luck with your move mate.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, strawb said:

I'm not even in the new one and I've said the same

Two delays now was meant to be the 9th then tomorrow 

Now defo next Thursday, all solicitors dragging thier feet, house is sitting ready to go /be burgled :lol:

5 hours ago, Meenzer said:

We're just shy of three years in NZ now and we're in our 5th house here :lol: I'm so over moving house.

Fingers crossed this is our last rental but the house market out here is utterly mental so I've no idea if we'll be able to afford to buy when we sell up in the UK.

3 hours ago, Ant said:

I'm not even in the new one and I've said the same

Two delays now was meant to be the 9th then tomorrow 

Now defo next Thursday, all solicitors dragging thier feet, house is sitting ready to go /be burgled :lol:

Glad to know it’s not just England where the entire process is fucking shite.

Good luck

• Thanks 1
3 hours ago, Andrew said:

We're just shy of three years in NZ now and we're in our 5th house here :lol: I'm so over moving house.

Fingers crossed this is our last rental but the house market out here is utterly mental so I've no idea if we'll be able to afford to buy when we sell up in the UK.

Auckland is more mental than Christchurch I think. If interest rates rise, a lot of people here are going to be fucked

2 hours ago, strawb said:

Glad to know it’s not just England where the entire process is fucking shite.

Good luck

The NZ process, which was originally the same as the English version, is simple and quick. There’s really no reason to persist with this antiquated way of doing things, other than lining the pockets of self interested lawyers and agents.

The biggest rip off here is estate agents who earn large commissions for doing nothing and have zero expertise.  There are 3 or 4 large companies in Auckland - all franchises - and the agents are self employed, so there is no accountability and the industry is “self regulated” by a de facto cartel.

On the plus side there is no stamp duty, which is nice.

16 hours ago, Andrew said:

Jesus!

I moved a fair amount in London, but I could fit most of my stuff into a small hatchback. But it was still a ball ache. Now, with all the shit we've accumulated there's no way I'm doing it again. If ever we move from this house, we'll just pay to have some company do it instead.

So the little lad has a bad cough that had him up every hour or so. Here's the thing though, there’s a creepy house opposite us. Never see the owner, unkempt garden, high bushes, dark small windows. The whole 9 spooky yards. Anyway, 3:30 Mrs Fish comes back from seeing to little'un, and half asleep I tell her to stop scratching. She says it’s not her, we realise the noise is coming from outside. There we see an older man hurriedly sweeping leaves from the path outside the house and hiding against the bush every time a car passes.

My question is this; Is this the beginning of a) a horror movie or b ) a kids adventure movie where the creepy guy turns out to be an unlikely hero?