General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Guest LeazesLad
All the best with the new gig, Stevie. Always good to see someone achieving what they want to!

Get yourself the odd post in when you get a chance mate, it's not healthy to bottle up the shit this club puts you through! Take it easy and best wishes!

Thanks Sammy. You said to me a while ago that your opinion of me changed the longer I posted. Mine did of you, it's like Balboa's speech at the end of Rocky 4 this. You're by a million miles the funniest poster on here, and you do it in a way where there's no come back. You do it in a way where you cut posters down to size, leaving the more dense posters on here wondering if you're calling them a cunt or not, and you do it without being at all crude. If I end up in court, I'd hire you no bother at all. I'll no doubt meet you in the Tilleys at some point where you can make your own opinions of me up first hand as well.

All the best to you Stevie, you'll be missed.

Maybe poke your head round the door on a sunday when you're nursing your hangover? ;)

Thanks a lot DKN, I'll browse now and then anyway so keep the Leanne Crow pics coming in the belta minge thread ;)

Is he getting banged up?...one of Raoul Moat's mates? :rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

Edited by LeazesLad

Just had to do an online aptitude test as part of a job application - fucking hell didn't half take me back to junior school days and preparing for the 11+ - shite like rotating and flipping shapes and working out who's related to who (assuming it isn't Mackem land and mother/wife/sister are 3 people).

How completely shite can Saturday night TV be? I refuse to watch Take Me Out due to it's utter woefulness but there's absolutely nowt on.