General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

This just makes him look even worse though. I mean he just has to go into hiding for the rest of his life now. 

The choices here are "I'm innocent and I want to clear my name" or "I'll avail myself of the immunity negotiated by a known paedophile", and he's going for the latter. 

Fuck this bloke. 

Edited by Gemmill
  • Like 1

Not sure how water tight it is like. She signed a document saying she would "release, acquit and discharge Epstein and any other defendants". 

Which basically means anyone that ever committed an offence against her in her life is now immune from prosecution because of a vague clause in a private contract with Epstein. There will be judges lining up to argue the toss over that one 

1 hour ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Not sure how water tight it is like. She signed a document saying she would "release, acquit and discharge Epstein and any other defendants". 

Which basically means anyone that ever committed an offence against her in her life is now immune from prosecution because of a vague clause in a private contract with Epstein. There will be judges lining up to argue the toss over that one 

That’s not what the document says and certainly not what it means. The text reads “any other person or entity who could have been included as a potential defendant”. I.e. in relation to her accusations against Epstein.

It was designed to be broad enough to protect his fellow abusers and facilitators but not nearly as broad as you are arguing.

12 minutes ago, ewerk said:

That’s not what the document says and certainly not what it means. The text reads “any other person or entity who could have been included as a potential defendant”. I.e. in relation to her accusations against Epstein.

It was designed to be broad enough to protect his fellow abusers and facilitators but not nearly as broad as you are arguing.

Swings and roundabouts in legal terms. And Twitter is full of verified lawyers laughing at the language used 

1 hour ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Took her 5 tweets to say what I summarised in 1 tbh. Never let it be said that my A Level in Law went to waste 

Makes you wonder why you decided to be a doctor … 

… oh. :lol:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Fucking Yorkshire, Welsh and West Country ahead of Geordie. 

I bet @wykikitoonwon't be complaining about this survey. 

Stevie will be very conflicted if he’s seen this 

• Haha 1

@Antcan we let Quiff back on? I feel bad that he's missing all the Trippier / transfer window to come stuff. :lol:

I'm actually serious - if he's a dick with GDPR stuff or owt like that, he can fuck off again, obviously.